Chapter 19

Aria
The doors flew open to reveal alpha Riley I sucked in a deep breath as he looked down at us. "Get in the house you two your soaking wet" he ordered grabbing us both. Once we were in the the house is when I let my breath out. "Aria what were you doing outside in the pouring rain." I shrugged "I was having fun" I simply answered. "I was worried sick I couldn't find you anywhere." He said softly bending down and grabbing my shoulders. "Why were you worried you said that I was a disappointment and that's ok my mother thought I was to." I mumbled the last part to myself. "Come on Aria I was mad people say stuff they don't mean when their mad." He said softly my face stayed emotionless as I pushed past him. "Don't worry alpha it's forgotten I'll train even harder so I won't make the same mistake twice." I then disappeared into my room shutting the door softly behind me. I took off my clothes as I went into my closet and took some comfy pjs.

 I took off my clothes as I went into my closet and took some comfy pjs

After I was done I brushed my hair and walked back down stairs. I skipped all the way through the different hallways opening every single door just to piss him off. Finally I made it to the other three pups playroom opening the door and grabbed their attention really quick. Come on guys let's go have a little fun in the kitchen." I said running to our playroom "Corbin Sam come on we are going to the kitchen to make cookies." And just like that all six of us were running through the hall yelling like Tarzan. We made it to the kitchen and we locked the door behind us. I looked at the cook "get her and make sure she stays over there." They nodded as I made my way over the counter taking all the ingredients for cookies well at least I thought we needed. After about five minutes the kitchen looked like a bomb just went off. There was flour everywhere egg shells covered the counter. And we were all covered in dough and flour as well. We were having the time of our lives when the door knob jiggled. "Hey open up why is the door locked" we heard a woman's voice sound. We all looked at each other with confused expression we all stayed quiet. "If you don't open this door I will go get the alpha." She yelled through the door. Our eyes widened so I ran and unlocked the door. The door slowly opened and revealed alpha Riley's mom. "Oh my goodness what have you guys been up to"she asked sweetly. "We tried to make cookies but it didn't work out so well" Sam said. Pouting a little "well let's get this place cleaned up shall we." We all nodded and helped her clean up. "Mom have you've seen the pups I can't find them anywhere." We heard an all to familiar voice ask. "Yes son their in here." She answered he came into view as all the other pups went to greet him I just sat down not even paying attention to him. He smiled at everyone and patted them on their backs. His attention snapped over to me "come here Aria." I sat there just staring at him "come here Aria" he said again. All of a sudden I snapped "why alpha Riley so you can yell at me again so you can tell me I'm a disappointment well guess what I already knew that my mother had that branded in my brain. So let me tell you I already know I'm a disappointment so don't remind me again."I yelled at him tears forming in my eyes but I made sure none of them spilled. He was about to speak but I stoped him "I don't want anymore excuses or apologizes. I'm going to get changed and then go train." I then left the room and headed towards my room. When I put another outfit on I ran out the back door and to the field. When I got to the field I saw other grown wolves training. I watched in awe as I saw them effortlessly train with each other. I watched how they moved and eventually saw a pattern so I started to imitate them and soon enough they were all staring at me as I copied what they did with ease. All of a sudden Corbin came out of nowhere and started to fight me I guess he was watching them to.

Three hours later
Soon enough me and Corbin we're finished with what the other wolves were teaching us and I sat down for a break trying to catch my breath. I watched Corbin's eyes get big as he looked up. And sure enough our alpha was standing there with a big smile on his face. I groaned as I got up and made my way towards the house since it was now dark out. I heard my name being called but I ignored them. Riley even tried to get in my head but I blocked him out. I made my way into the house and in my room I shut and locked my door. I then jumped in my bed curled up in a little ball and fell asleep.