Chapter 26

Aria
The hallway was empty there was no one in sight I laughed evilly. We slowly made our way out and down the hallway. I went into alpha Riley's room to see him sound asleep. I quietly closed the door and took the jump rope. I tied it to one door while Sam tied it to the other door. We did that for a couple minutes until we ran out. We all ran down the hallway spreading laundry soap on the stairs. We all got some chairs and sat at the bottom and just waited. After a couple minutes we heard their alarm clocks go off. All of a sudden we heard yelling as they all tried to open their doors. We burst out laughing as they broke through and made their way towards the stairs. They spotted us and started their way down. Once the persons foot stepped on he fell right down. He cursed as he got up and by the time we stopped laughing we heard someone else walk up to the top. "Alpha Riley watch out" the guy said but he was to late. Alpha Riley slid down the stairs bumping his head on the way down. He growled and got up stalking towards us. Are faces dropped and we ran out the front door and headed towards the garden.

 Are faces dropped and we ran out the front door and headed towards the garden

We hid behind a big bush as we saw them run out after us. After a while we thought we were safe so we all stood up and turned around. There right in front of us was a very angry mob of werewolves. We looked at each other in fear and went to make a run for it. But we didn't get to far before we were thrown over someone's shoulders. We all screamed and struggled against them. After a little while we excepted our fate and just let them take us. Once we were finally put down we were sat in front of the tv. We looked up and stared at them with confusion written on our faces. "Here watch these battle techniques" alpha Riley said/ordered. We all groaned but sat at the tv soaking in all the information.

Three hours later
I was prying my eyes open trying to stay awake but then a big slam of a door made all of us jump up. I looked around and saw delta Blake leaning on the side of the door. He wore a cocky smirk which made me frown at him. "What do you want Blake" I said getting up and pulling Sam up with me. "Watch your tone Aria the alphas will see you now. Come on no need to keep them waiting. You know how alpha Riley acts." He ordered leading us out towards Riley's office. "What do you mean by alphas" I asked with confusion. "It means more then one Aria"I heard Corbin answer. I glared daggers at him but he returned it with his genuine smile. "Blake do we have to go I'm tired can't it wait until tomorrow. Ok thanks I'm going to bed" I then headed away from the little group but was immediately pulled back around by my arm. Blake crouched down in front of me he looked me in the eye "Aria you better behave in there because I don't want them to get mad and it's delta Blake to you you got it." I nodded and he returned the nod as he knocked on the door. "Come in"we heard faintly he opened the door and we piled inside. The first thing I saw was Sam stiffen I looked up and saw alpha Bennett standing in front of us. Out of nowhere I jumped up and clapped my hands "oh yea oh yea we get to kick some butt again." "Uhhummm"I heard someone clear their throat I snapped my head towards the sound and saw alpha Riley staring at me. I sunk down and bowed my head in submission. "Good"I heard him say "ok as you all know now that we are hosting another gathering to see how well you've gotten better.But this time around all six of you will be participating. We all groaned knowing that we will have to face the little twerps again. "Ok go get some rest you will start training at six sharp there will be consequences if your late good night" and then we were led out. We all went in different directions. Once my head hit my pillow I was fast asleep.