Chapter 41

Aria
My breathing became heavy as I looked around but all I saw was black. "Is anybody out there" I screamed but got no answer. I tried to move but my legs wouldn't work. My mind was in over grove trying to get my body to even move an inch. All of a sudden there was a rustling sound behind me. It was getting order by the second and I couldn't see what it was. I went to scream but nothing came out it was like my voice was gone. My vision got blurry as something touched me making me jump in fright. "Finally Aria I got you all to myself. I can't wait to see what your alpha will go through to get you back" a voice echoed all around me the last thing I remember before I fell into a deeper darkness was a pair of red eyes looking at me.

I woke up gasping for air sobbing "Riley, Riley, Riley" I yelled into the air. I finally heard heavy footsteps and the door bursting open. A frantic looking alpha ran to me pulling me into his embrace. I snuggled into him taking in his scent slowly coating myself in it subconsciously. He asked what's wrong but I couldn't answer him he finally stopped asking and just held me there. It took a couple of minutes for me to calm down enough for me to even comprehend a complete sentence and say it out loud. I told him about my nightmare and he just cuddled me and even laid down with me until I fell asleep in his chest.

Four hours later
I scrunched up my nose as the sunlight streamed through the window and right onto my face. I forced my eyes open and looked around to see that I was still in alpha Riley's bedroom. I sighed getting up and making my way towards the bathroom. Once I was done I slid down the railing of the stairs and landed at the bottom. There was some noise in the kitchen so I went in to investigate. What I saw was horrifyingly awesome there was total of twelve pups sitting in there all chilling. I looked around to see where my buds were and finally I saw them. "Corbin" I said and he immediately stopped what he was doing and ran over to me. "Aria I missed you when are you coming back to train with us."He asked I was about to speak when four alphas came into the room. The room fell silent as they all walked in. I looked around and saw that every single one of the pups had there heads down averting eye contact with anyone. Me being me did nothing like that I made my way to the counter climbed up onto it grabbed an apple and started to eat it. The power that radiated off of them was almost to much to take. It only intensified when Riley came in. He looked at all of them and chuckled but when he found me sitting there not doing anything his smile dropped. He came waltzing over to me my smile faltered as he stood in front of me. I involuntarily averted my gaze to my hands not making any eye contact. By this time there was some whispering going on saying what is going to happen to her and stuff like this. With a snap of his fingers I jumped off the counter and stood straight in front of him. "Morning alpha" I mumbled to him without looking at him. "Morning Aria don't you have lessons to attend to" he spoke "I don't think so" I answered him he nodded "then you will come with me today and" he didn't get to finish before I screamed "I get to train today." There was a loud growl before my head was tilted up to meet his gaze. "Don't ever interrupt me again" he growled I quickly nodded and followed him out the door "Corbin Sam come" he ordered we all then shuffled into line and walked out behind him.