Chapter 39

Aria
I was about to join all the pups when I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulders. I groaned knowing who it was he then chuckled and made his way over to alpha Bennett. When we made it there he finally put me down bet held onto my arm so I couldn't walk away. They were in a heated conversation when a fight broke out. It took three wolves to pry the two of them off each other. It was pretty cool to watch I was really enjoying myself when I heard alpha Riley's mom. My head went down because I knew what was going to happen next "hey son how are they doing." She asked "not so good but they are getting better." He answered her back. I pouted a little knowing I wasn't aloud to train with them anymore. "Well come Aria it's time for your lessons." Mrs Madison say I quietly and quickly let go of Riley's arm and followed her. Once we made it to the house we headed straight for the study where we spent the next few hours studying techniques and the proper way to greet important people. When we reached the new study my mind went blank and all of a sudden I started to cry. "I want my alpha" I sobbed uncontrollably. Within in minutes I heard his heavy footsteps on the floor running towards us. I felt him lift my chin up and wipe the tears away. "Aria what's wrong "he asked soothingly how would I know I just wanted you for some reason." I sobbed back at him. He nodded as he picked me up and laid on the couch just held me there until I was breathing normally again. I don't feel good Riley I feel funny and it's not a good  kinda funny." I said as I clung on to him for dear life. "Mom I think I should take Aria with me for the day we will do these lessons tomorrow" I heard Riley say as he lifted both of us off the couch. He then proceeded to walk away without acknowledging his mom. I let out a little whine before I smelled something so good that I could smell it all the time. It smelled of fresh rainy air and woodsy pine scent. I inhaled deeply pulling myself closer to him. I buried my face in his neck as I kept smelling him which I thought was weird but I went with it. I finally let my eyes close as I drifted into darkness.

Alpha Riley
I was having a heated conversation with Bennett when my mom mind linked me. "Son you got to get down here your little Luna is freaking out she's crying and saying she wants you." I abruptly turned around and ran for the house when I was in earshot I heard my little Luna balling her eyes. When I opened the door I quickly picked her up and brought her to the couch. I knew my scent would calm her down at least that's what I thought and sure enough she calmed down. When she was calmed down enough she told me that she was feeling funny and I kinda knew what was happening. I repositioned her and walked straight out she whined and clutched onto me I felt her face in my neck taking in deep breaths. I smiled knowing that that part of the bond was showing but I still didn't know why because she's still quite young. When her breathing slowed and I knew that she was fast asleep I took to the doctors wing. When I got there doc looked my way and motioned me towards him. I laid her on the table and told him what was happening he suggested that because she came from a alpha bloodline some parts of the bond will develop earlier then the others. I understood and thanked him he also said to keep her close to me for a little while until this stage is done affecting her. Soon she will be able to control it again but right now the urge is to strong to not be around me. And with that new information I picked her back up and brought her to my room. I pulled the covers down and set her in it I made sure she was consumed by my scent before I left. When I got to my office I called in my mom and beta Ethan. I told them what was happening and to make sure that when she wakes up tell her to come straight here. The both nodded and left.
with that over I looked over on my desk and started on the piles of paperwork.