Chapter 47

Aria pov
I bolted out of that chair and ran into the living room where the most of the noise was coming from. When I walked in all the noise stopped and 12 pups stood there all in uniforms most of them were in the middle but some were in lower. There was no one in the highest rank which was very interesting to me. "Hello"I squeaked out "Aria your back we missed you so much." I smiled "so show all the training gear I wanna know what I'm up against." "There smiles faded you can't see them until the day you take the test." "One of them said I smiled evilly that's just a challenge time to go into ninja mode." "But Aria the pup training grounds are closed now." Beta Ethan just finished closing it." My smile grew wider I had already blocked the big three out of my head. I ran up the stairs "who's ever is coming follow me" I shouted.my smile grew bigger when I heard a whole bunch of little feet following me.when we all got into our ninja suits that were just all black clothes we headed quietly down the stairs and stealthy ran out of the back door. Once we made it to the training grounds and huffed our when I saw Riley  with delta Blake in the middle of the grownups training grounds. I mumbled under my breath as I tried to move a little faster but I accidentally stepped on a stick. Everyone behind me froze when they heard the noise. I tensed up as I looked at them through the bushes. Everyone sighs in relief as they looked away once we were at the door I shifted and tried to dig a hole. I was doing pretty good until an alarm sounded I squeaked out in surprise as I heard heavy foot steps. I wiggles my way out and looked at what was in front of me three big guys were looking at me I backed up knowing what was going to happen. Alpha Riley made a tsk tsk sound waving his finger at me motioning me to walk forward. There was no way in heck I was getting picked up like baby so i shook my head no. He let a low warning growl out that had a lot of effect on me for some reason. "Blake take the pups to their homes make sure everyone is safe" he ordered then looked at me. "Aria I don't want to have this problem again" he said looking me straight in the eyes. My eyes held his until I finally submitted and walked over to him. He gently bent down and picked me up once I was in his arms he headed for the pack house. When we got there he didn't let me go until I was in my room he put me on the bed and walked out locking the door. I shifted back and put some comfortable clothes on seeing as it was getting late. I guess I was pretty tired because I got into bed snuggled into the covers and drifted to sleep.

The next day
I was pulled out of my dead sleep by a very very loud alarm going off. My eyes widened as I looked at the clock that was on the wall 7:50. I bolted up and ran out the door I ran as fast as I could. When I finally made it to the training building i saw that the door was slowly closing so I slipped through the tiny space barely making it in. When I finally looked up from my hunched down position I saw them all staring at me Riley with a big smirk plastered on his face. My jaw dropped as I saw what I was going to have to do to see what rank I was. My eyes scanned the area and I slowly turned around and headed back out the door. "Aria where are you going we're about to start." Alpha Riley said I spun around "THIS IS A DEATH TRAP IM NOT DOING THIS IM GOING BACK TO BED." I bellowed out everyone Was shocked out of the corner of my eye I saw delta Blake shake his head. There were gasps when I looked at the source I saw alpha Riley shaking with angry I never seen him this mad before he growled and started to stalk towards me. My first instinct was to run but instead I backed up and coward into the wall. I felt a sharp pain in my arm as he grabbed onto it and dragged me to the middle of everyone. YOU THINK YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU ARE WRONG AND FOR THAT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BOW TO YOUR ALPHA" he yelled out and I swear the ground shook. I resisted and stayed up right "no"I said trying not to stutter. "I'm the future Luna I don't bow to no one not even you I'm not scared of you" I said a little louder. "ARIA BACK DOWN NOW" he commanded I went up to him and smacked him and I turned to walk away. I smiled a little when I didn't hear anything else then something stopped me in my tracks "come on Riley don't do this she will never forgive you." The sound of heavy footsteps came towards me I didn't have enough time to look before I was being dragged out the door and towards the pack house. We made it and instead of going in we went around it and two warriors were standing in front of a trap door. "Hold her here dong let her go" I heard him say. Yes alpha they both bowed he was gone and for a few minutes there was no sound. About five minutes later I heard him come out of the door.  My head turned and followed him as he got closer I saw something shiny in his now gloved hands I started to shake my head "I'm so sorry Riley I promise it won't happen again just please no collar please no." Before I can finish my pleading he yelled "it's alpha to you pup" my sobs started to become louder as he moved my hair so he could click it into place. Once the metal hit my skin it burned and I cried out in pain. His face was emotionless as he looked at me "take her to the pen" he ordered. Yes alpha they said and before I knew it I was being carried to the pen. When we arrive they opened the gate and pushed me in I heard the door lock behind me. The retreating guards steps slowly faded away quickly. I sat down in the farthest corner away from anybody and just put my head down and started to cry.