Chapter 31

One month later
Aria
I've been hiking in the woods only sleeping when necessary. I finally caught a wiff of a familiar scent which drove to push onwards. All of a sudden I was pushed up against the tree. A grey wolf prowling towards me I put my hands up in surrender. "I come in peace I'm looking for alpha Daniel knightly I'm his niece I just wanna talk to him." He snarled at me but pushed me forward we finally made it to a mansion that didn't even compare to alpha Riley's. My mouth hung open as we made it to the front door. The guy shifted and put a pair of pants on before leading me into the living room. "Stay here" was all he said and then he was gone. A few minutes went by until I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Awe how can I help you young lady" I stood up and bowed my head "hi sir I'm alpha Marcus's Daughter Aria I should have come here sooner but I got held back I heard that you teach an alpha school program here

"Awe how can I help you young lady" I stood up and bowed my head "hi sir I'm alpha Marcus's Daughter Aria I should have come here sooner but I got held back I heard that you teach an alpha school program here. I was wondering if I could take it. I rambled on. "Hey little one I remember when you were just a baby come in come in of course you could join anything for family here my beta Vincent will show you to your room." He said "oh thank you your the best I was wondering why my dad always talked about you now I know." He just laughed we will talk soon you have a good rest we will talk tomorrow. He then disappeared up the hallway. I then looked over at his beta he held his hand out which I gladly took he led me to a room.

 I then looked over at his beta he held his hand out which I gladly took he led me to a room

My eyes bulged out of their sockets as I looked around the room. I collapsed onto the bed and let sleep take over.

The next morning
A knock on the door sprung me awake I ran to the door and opened it to reveal my uncle. "I'm sorry I took so long we had a strict schedule at alpha Riley's pack." I rambled out yet again "is that where you came from alpha Riley's pack" he asked I nodded. "Why did you leave" he asked again "because he killed mom and dad and when I became alpha I went to go find him. To kill him when I got there he decided that I was strong enough to become one of his weapons. But before that could happen he made me submit by chaining me up in a pen after he put me in a cage. He kept a collar on me to control me. Then when I started to excel in my training he started to get confident. Which led him to hold events where he would bring members of another pack to compete against us. There were six of us three of us were put in advanced training. I was ok with it until he used his alpha voice on me because I was making my own decisions. I then over heard that I was his mate so that means that he's like Jacob black off of twilight. But that didn't stop him from making me train even harder. I was so caught up in making him proud that I over worked my self and passed out from exhaustion. And I had enough I then told him I was leaving because I wanted to become an alpha again so I can go back and make him pay for Momma and dads death. I answered him he looked shocked but shook his head. "I'm sorry sweetheart but your going to have to go back if what your saying is true then alpha Riley is hurting real bad right now and only you can stop it I will make a few calls and make arrangements for him or someone else to come and collect you." He said I looked at him "what are you saying you don't want me here fine I'll just go somewhere else" I cried as I made my way out into the hallway. But before I got to  door I was grabbed and thrown into my room the door was shut I banged on it but it was no use. My day consisted of looking for ways to escape but I fell back into a deep slumber.