Chapter 22

Aria
I slowly opened my eyes to reveal nothing I groaned but got up and headed to the bathroom. Once I was done I put on casual outfit that is very comfy and walked out. I was about to walk out into the kitchen when I heard alpha Riley. "I don't know what to do with Aria she's so innocent I can't ruin that by telling her I'm her mate." "Riley I know man but we need to figure something out I mean look at Sam she's mine" I heard delta Blake say. I stumbled back and ran out the door. I ran as fast as I could and skidded into our playroom. "Sam I need to talk to you." I huffed out at her "yea sure what's up" she asked "do you know what a mate is" she shook her head no "why would you ask something like that." "I over heard alpha Riley and delta Blake say something about us being their mates." "Omg I'm alpha Riley's mate I wonder what that means." I heard her squeal I started to laugh "umm I think he said that delta Blake was." Uh come on he is way cuter then delta Blake." She huffed "I don't know delta Blake is pretty cute." I heard a low growl come from behind us. I spun around to see Riley standing there. "Can we help you alpha" I heard Corbin ask. "Yea you two out on the training grounds and you he pointed at me are coming with me." He then grabbed my hand and led me out to the kitchen. When we got there I saw delta Blake and beta Ethan. I casually walked over to delta Blake and tapped him on the back. He turned And looked at me "yes Aria" he asked "arnt you supposed to be with Sam." He gave me a face "why should I be with Sam." "Isn't she your mate" and with saying that I heard someone choke on there drink and a loud bang like something dropped on the floor. "Aria how do you know about that" he asked after a few seconds. "I over heard you two talking a little while ago." I then went over to alpha Riley and tugged on his arm for some reason I wanted to be held in his arms. He gladly excepted me with a little chuckle. He continued to carry me out to the field where we watched the lower three train. He put me down he then walked around the entire the group to look intimidating. I watched him carefully as I tried to escape and go over to our part of the field. I successfully made it over there and started with the first obstacle course. All of a sudden I was pulled down and was set on the ground. Alpha Riley bent down in front of me and grabbed my chin. "What did I tell you about training" he said "to not to" I answered averting my eyes. "So why did you disobey me" he asked "because I don't want to become weak like the lower four" I said a little to loud for his liking. "Stop with the attitude" he ordered and pulled me along with him while he went to talk to some of the bigger wolves. They were so deep in a conversation that they didn't even notice that the lower pups got into a little bit of a fight. I tried to to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge. "Alpha Riley" I said he didn't even acknowledge me "alpha Riley" I said a little bit louder. "What ari" but before he could finish there was a loud snarl that erupted into the air. He spun around so quick that I fell on the ground from the force. I whimpered as I watched all the top wolves try to break the fight up. There was to much noise I had to run I needed to leave. I covered my ears and ran like my life depended on it. I wasn't looking where I was going because I landed on my face. My eyes scanned the area to see what happened and I discovered that I tripped over a rock. I felt a stinging sensation coming from my leg. My eyes travels down to see a big gash that covered my knee. Without knowing I was full on bawling. I was about thirty seconds into crying before a pair of arms enveloped me and pressed me into their chest. "To much noise" I chocked out pressing myself into the warmth that further consumed me. "It's ok Aria you don't have to cry it's only me."I heard alpha Riley sooth in my ear "I'm sorry there was to much yelling it reminded me of home." I whispered as he carried me back to where the others were. He surprised me when he took me right in the house and brought me to the bathroom. He took out the first aid kit and placed it beside me.