Chapter 25

Aria
Tears spilled from my eyes as I sat there in a corner in complete darkness we must of sat there for three hours before someone said anything. "Momma what's happening" I heard one of the pups that were not training ask. "There are some bad people trying to hurt us but our alpha is going to take care of it." I heard her sooth I scooted over to the mom. "Hey maim can I sit with you I don't have a mommy." "Of course you can sweet heart" I laid beside her and put my head in her lap.

2 hours later
I awoke suddenly when I heard the door being pulled open. I rubbed my eyes as I let them adjust to my surroundings. In the door way stood the alpha beta and delta. I jumped to my feet and ran over to my alpha. He bent down so that I could run into his arms. I then all of a sudden started to cry. He rubbed my back as he began to speak. I was to busy crying to even hear what he was saying until he sat me down on the kitchen counter. I finally looked up at him and I saw him staring at me. A smile formed on his lips as he walked over to the freezer. He proceeded to take out ice cream and place it on the counter next to me. My face held confusion but it slowly faded away when I realized what he was doing. He was making an ice cream sundae. I licked my lips as he poured the chocolate syrup all over it. He put me down and I sat at the table. Soon enough the bowl was empty and I was leaning on the back of my chair rubbing my tummy. "That was so good thank you alpha Riley" I said jumping up and hugging him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head "your welcome little one come on we got some training to do."I huffed but got up. We headed out to the field as we got there I saw everybody training like usual. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Corbin he looked my way and we both ran to each other. We collided and fell onto the grass and just started laughing. We laughed until our bellies hurt. I felt someone pull us up and dust us off. I instantly looked up and was met by delta Blake. Come on guys let's go train he then walked away towards our training area. Me and Corbin looked at each other and took off towards the woods. We heard yelling but we didn't stop until we made it to the water fall. I took my shoes off and rolled up my pant legs and dipped my feet in the water. We talked for an hour before we heard the thundering of paws. "Well I guess our times up"I said to him as I put my shoes on. I got up and yawned as we saw the big three come into view. Corbin and I shared a look as we looked at them and made our way over. Instead of shifting I pulled on Ri Ris hair and he bent down. I got onto his back and pet his head. "Come on horsey giddy up" I yelled he let out a little growl which made me giggle. I looked over and saw that Corbin was on beta Ethan. All three big wolves started to walk as we made our way back. "You got really soft fur Ri Ri."I soothed as I ran my fingers through it laying me head down. "Thanks little one" I heard him answer in my head. I mumbled out an inaudible answer as closed my eyes the last thing I remember is alpha Riley's voice "night my little one" then I was consumed into blackness.

1 hour later
I woke up by someone pushing me I let out a warning growl as I turned my back to them. "Come on Aria we need your help we're pranking the big wolves."That's all I needed to hear because the next thing I know I was out the door and headed to our game room. Once we got there we shut and locked the door.  2 hours later we'd had everything we needed to prank the wolves who thought they were so great. We had silly string, toilet paper, slime and a whole lot of other things. I slowly opened the door and looked out to see if the coast was clear and what I saw surprised me.