Chapter 36

Aria
We all stood outside Riley's office and I held my breath when mrs Madison knocked on the door. We heard a faint come in beta Ethan opened the door and we all walked in. I kept my gaze to the floor as I walked towards him. "Ethan mom can you give me and Aria some privacy please." I heard Riley say "of course son Ethan come before I drag you out of the room." I heard mrs Madison say the door shut and it was just the two of us. "I'm very disappointed in you I gave you some freedom to roam around and you deliberately disobeyed me."  I was about to speak but he held up his hand "from now on you stay in the house at all times until I see fit that you are mature enough to make your own good decisions." "What that is not fair" I yelled at him "you are dismissed" and with that I stormed out and went straight to my room. I plopped down onto my bed and screamed into the pillows. After a while I heard some commotion going on downstairs. I slowly went to investigate when I arrived in the living room I saw all the other pups talking and having fun. They all stopped and stared at me "hi"I said to them they were about to say something back when the big three showed up. Alpha Riley looked at all of us "ok lets get all of you out and onto the training grounds. Chop chop" he ordered they all took off running and I stayed planted right where I was. When they were all out of the house I slowly turned around and left the living room. I made my way around the halls until the doors of the indoor gym come into view. My hands pushed the door open and I walked in.

2 hours later
I was just finishing up some push-ups when Riley walked in . A puff of air escaped my mouth as I made my way towards the exit. I was just able to sneak out before he saw me. My feet led me all the way to the living room I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. There was no good shows on so I put Mario cart in and started to play. By the end of the three races my frustration levels have risen to the level where I just wanna shift. I was about to explode when I felt Corbin sit beside me. I hugged him "I'm sorry Aria will you ever forgive me I just thought I lost you" he breathed out as we parted. "It's ok Corbin" I said pushing our foreheads together. We heard a loud growl which made us both jump. I burst out laughing when I saw who it was. "Alpha Riley nice of you to join us." Corbin go to your room"he ordered. Corbin shrugged and left the room I looked at alpha Riley "so your jealous" I smirked at him "no I'm not Aria I'm your mate and your the next Luna I know you have to come of age. But that doesn't mean you can act like that with Corbin." I got up and walked over to him. "I can do whatever I want and you know why I can." " Why" he asked guiding me back over to the couch. "Because I'm the Luna I make my own decisions" I said sitting back on the couch and grabbed the controller again. He growled and all of a sudden he started to yell at me I lost track of what he was saying or what it was about. I guess it attracted a lot of attention because over the yelling I saw a crowd forming. Tears started to fall from my eyes as the yelling got louder. "RILEY PARKER PIERCE"everything went silent I saw former Luna Madison standing there. Riley finally came to his senses and stared wide eyed at me. He saw the tears falling from my eyes he reached his hand out to grab me. I backed up "don't touch me I never want to see you again" I cried out and ran out of the room. I ran all the way to my room and shut the door locking it. My eye lids got heavy and I fell into darkness.