Chapter 23

Aria
When alpha Riley placed me on the counter. He gave me a  sympathetic look as he got the cleaning supplies that were lodged into the first aid kit. He put some alcohol on my gash which made me whimper in pain. I shed a few tears when he further cleaned the wound. Once he was done it felt a little better. "Thank you alpha Riley" I said giving him a hug. "Your certainly welcome my little pup." "Alpha Riley what's a mate." He stiffened "why would you ask that question." I just want to know I heard you say to delta Blake that you were mine does that mean your like Jacob black." He laughed like I mean a genuine laugh which made me smile. "Yes I'm just like Jacob Black" "oh my goddess that's means I'm Renesmee." He laughed again as he picked me up and placed me on the floor. I grabbed his hand as I ran out the door I pulled him all the way over to where Sam and delta Blake were sitting they were watching frozen. "Sam ,Sam ,Sam ,Sam ,Sam ,Sam"I yelled repeatedly. What Aria she yelled back "alpha Riley is like Jacob black" she jumped up "no way does that make you" I nodded and started to jump up and down. "Wait does that mean that delta Blake is my Jacob black." "No I only get Jacob you get the other one." "Alpha Riley his my Jacob black not yours" I yelled at her. "calm down Aria no need to yell" I heard alpha Riley sooth in my ear. I pulled out of his grasp and ran down the hall. I pushed open the nearest door and what was on the other side was breathtaking.

 I pushed open the nearest door and what was on the other side was breathtaking

I ran up the staircase and sat on the highest step. About five minutes later I heard the door open and someone come in. Soon enough you know who sat beside me. "What does all this mean I don't get this at all." I asked placing my head on his shoulder. "It's complicated you won't understand until you get older and that's ok. But you should come eat something you look hungry." I simply nodded and let him lead me out and towards the kitchen. When we got there I automatically went over and sat at the table awaiting my food. I waited patiently for some food. I laid my head on the table and didn't even notice that the other pups walked in. "Hey Aria"I heard Corbin say I peeled my head from the table and gave him a quick smile. I gave him a thumbs up while alpha Riley put a plate of pancakes down in front of me. I gladly ate my food and then jumped up and ran out the door. I walked down the empty halls that I yet to explore. I was passing a door when I heard some voices and what sounded like a movie playing. My hand pushed the door opened and I saw in front of me a movie and entertainment room.

I instantly shut the door and ran for the remote I looked through the movies and settled on the Lion King

I instantly shut the door and ran for the remote I looked through the movies and settled on the Lion King. The movie wasn't even on ten minutes before all the pups come walking in. I groaned just wanting to be alone. I ignored them as they all settled into the the other chairs and eventually quieted down. When the movie was done I quickly got up and walked out. I ventured out into different parts of the house. There were doors on eaither side of me so I opened all of them. Soon enough they were all opened and nothing interesting caught my eye. I finally made it back to the kitchen where I saw alpha Riley And few others standing there. A little plan slipped into my mind as I grinned evilly. All of a sudden I let out this blood curtailing scream making them all jump and go in a defensive stance. I burst out laughing as I scurried away "ARIA" I heard him yell. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Yes Riley" I answered him with a grin. "Room now"he ordered pointing a finger towards the way. "But" he growled lowly I complied. I trudged all the way to my room and sat on my bed.