Chapter 27

Aria
I was shook awake and for some odd reason I landed on my floor. "Come on Aria we're going to be late" I heard Corbin yell. "Ok I'm coming I'll be right there you go don't worry about me."  I mumbled I then heard him sigh and then him retreating into the hallway. Once he was for sure gone I got back in bed and closed my eyes. Drifting off to sleep yet again

Five minutes later
Without warning I was shoved off the bed I growled "what was that for" I seethed rubbing my eyes. "I said there would be consequences" I heard my eyes opened wide and I scrambled to get up. Once I was up I stood up straight and waited for him to speak. "Why weren't you at the field at six Aria" he asked grabbing my arm. "I was tired" I aimlessly answered "that's not a good enough excuse so let's get to the field where you will serve your consequence." He then started to walk dragging me with him. When the field came into view I saw all the pups standing there chatting amongst themselves. Riley gripped my arm tighter which I wasn't expecting which led me to let out a little whimper. Everyone went silent and just stared at us. All of our pups stared in horror because they knew what alpha Riley was capable of. "Aww finally we thought you were never going to show" I heard alpha Bennett say with a smirk. "So Riley what's my consequence" I asked looking up at him. I heard a few gasps and whispers he let out a low growl that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. He bent down in front of me he grabbed my chin which made me look up at him. "You better start listening because I will only handle so much and then you will get the collar again."My eyes widened "and you call me alpha Riley not Riley you understand me."I nodded "I need you to say it" he ordered "I understand alpha Riley." I said he nodded and got up "ok Sam Corbin and Aria thirty laps around the field go." He ordered we never hesitated we just ran. After only fifteen laps I started to grow tired. "Hey guys let's shift into our wolves to do the rest he never said we couldn't." They both nodded and by the time we made it back we saw the angry look on his face. You found a loop hole well I'm impressed but your all cheating so shift back and give me an extra twenty." We all whined but shifted back when we started again I got shoved from behind. I whipped around and pushed the person down. I then saw who it was it was Sam I growled at her "what was that for" "it's your fault we always get in trouble" she seethed "and I had enough." She then pushed me off of her and punched me in the gut. I groaned but kicked her in the shines so she went down again. "Guys come on there is no need to fight let's just get these laps done." Corbin pleaded but I was to far gone we both were. Not even seconds later we were full on fighting. Snarls and growls were all that could be heard. This went on for a while until there was a loud roar "GIRLS ENOUGH." We both froze and pushed off of each other. Once we were up we saw alpha Riley teeth barred and stalking towards us. We both submitted to him before got to us. Our eyes stayed glued to the ground as he spoke. "WHAT WAS THAT WE WORK TOGETHER NOT TRY YO RIP EACH OTHERS THROATS OUT. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE THOSE HEADS BUT YOUR BOTH DONE FOR THE DAY. YOU WILL MARCH BACK TO THE OTHERS AND SORT THINGS OUT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND."He roared at us we both flinched but nodded "we understand alpha Riley" we both said. He then took us by the arms and led us to the others. Tears were brimming my eyes by the time we got back we were both physically shaking in fear. I looked up when we stopped and I saw everybody looking at us the six pups that were with alpha Bennett stood there mouths wide open in shock as for the other pups from our pack just stood there with their heads down like we were told to do in these kind of situations. If the alpha was mad and we made eye contact with them it would mean a sign of disrespect and an alpha like Riley wouldn't take that kindly. We waited for him to talk before we looked up I wiped the tears away before they hit the ground. A big hand landed on my shoulder making me jump.