Chapter 16

Alpha Riley
I looked at Aria's retreating figure make its way into the woods. I growled "sorry for that Bennett she has controlling problems. She was an alpha when we first met but the urge to submit to me was to strong. She lasted a whole week though."I said to him "really well let's get the others in and I will help you go find her."  Bennett said ushering us in the door once we had everyone settled Bennett looked over at me and we made our way to go find Aria.

Aria
Once I shifted I ran into the woods letting my wolf take over. For a little while all I heard was the sound of my paws hitting the forest floor. About five minutes later I calmed down enough to walk back to the house. Then all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground. I groaned and growled at the same time if that's even possible. I was about to look up but I felt teeth pick me up by the  scruff of my neck. "Hi alpha Riley I'm really sorry." "Save it Aria" he growled in my head. We then slowly walked to the pack house. Once we got to the door it opened and we walked in. He took me all the way to where the other two pups are and he let me go. I shifted and put on some pjs and ran out in search of delta Blake. My feet steered me in the direction of the kitchen. Once I rounded the corner of the door I stopped in my tracks. Three pups that looked a little older then me sat at the table. Two boys and one girl they looked like so young and innocent. Yea I need my two buds to help me out on this one. I ran the other way back to my friends. I jumped on the couch right beside them. They jumped a little and stared up at me. "Hey did you guys see the three pups were supposed to go up against." They both shook their heads no "well then let's go see them" Corbin said getting up. I whined but followed him. We made our back down towards the kitchen where I last saw them. "Hey before we go in there we need to act professional let's not let them see our weaknesses." I said and they both nodded we then proceeded to walk in the room. We made eye contact with them and they just smiled at us. "Hi we are from alpha Riley's pack can we join you." I heard Sam ask they just nodded and we sat down beside them. I turned to Corbin "can I talk to you for a second."  "Sure"he answered I took him by the hand and got up excuse us we need to go talk to our alpha. They just nodded "Sam you coming "yea I'm coming see you tomorrow."we all left and I led them outside. "Ok they look like their ready to crush us so let's go do a couple laps around the field make sure we haven't lost our edge then we can rest and no shifting." They nodded "ok well let's get this over with" Sam said taking off in the direction of the field.

Alpha Riley
Me and Bennett walked into the kitchen to see only three pups. "Hey you three where are the other pups." Bennett asked they stood up in a line before they spoke. "The girl with the long brownish hair said they were going to talk to their alpha." I looked at Bennett before speed walking through the house but they were no where inside. "Bennett their not inside let's check outside." "Yea I'm right with you come on pups follow us." I heard them all bound after us as we walked outside. We heard some people talking around the field so we went to check it out. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my three pups running laps. "I don't know what I've been told alpha Bennett's pups are very old. We are going to crush their butts all because were alpha Riley pups."They screamed as they ran around the field. I let out a little chuckle as they stopped and dropped on the ground to do some pushups. After about twenty of them they got up and walked the other way.

Aria
"I don't know what I've been told alpha Bennett's pups are very old. We are going to crush their butts all because were alpha Riley pups." We yelled as we finished our second lap around the field. I dropped down and started to do pushups. As I was doing them I noticed we had an audience."Don't  look back guys the three pups and two alphas are watching us" I said to them. They both put on some smiles as we got to twenty. We got up and  started to walk away. "Ok that's enough we will be doing this again tomorrow bright and early." I said and walked to the entranced to the house.