Chapter 24

Aria
I sat and waited for him to talk he looked at me for a minute before he spoke. "What possessed you to scream like that what if there was something actually wrong. You can't just go around and think you can do anything you want. That's not the case here Aria and if you do something bad you get punished just like everyone else." I was about to speak but he gave me the look. "Get your pjs on and go to bed your grounded for two days." He said while getting up. "you can't ground me your not my momma or daddy you don't have that right because your the one that killed them" I seethed as I ran out of the room. I ran all the way down the hall and outside. I ran and ran until I came to the waterfall we discovered a few days ago. My mind went into overdrive as I shifted into my wolf and jumped in. I swam until I was underneath the water and into the little cave behind it. I shook my fur out and laid down the next thing I know I was drifting into darkness.

Alpha Riley
When she said that to me my heart just sank. I sat there with my head in my hands not even trying to go find her. She needed space there was a soft knock on the door. I lifted my head to see little Corbin. "Alpha Riley I was wondering where Aria is I wanted to play do you know where she is." He asked staring at the ground. "No pup she's not to be bothered right now go play with the others" he nodded and left. I walked out and made my way to my office I sat down and let out a groan of frustration.

 I walked out and made my way to my office I sat down and let out a groan of frustration

I spent the next few hours doing paperwork to keep my mind busy. I guess I fell sleep because the next time I opened my eyes the sun was shining. I calmly walked out the door and made my way towards the kitchen. Once I got there I saw everybody was sitting down and eating. My eyes scanned over the area but they did not lock onto the baby blue orbs I wanted to see. "Where's Aria"I asked but everyone just shrugged their shoulders in a I don't know manner. I then tried to mind link her but she had me blocked. A low growl erupted from my throat as I stormed out the front door.

Aria
I finally opened my eyes but all I saw was the waterfall. A pout rested on my face like I was sad that I wasn't back in my room. I shrugged it off as I jumped in the water swimming my way out and towards land. Once I hit the dirt my legs took over and I was sprinting through the woods. I let out a playful howl that was a little to loud for my liking. My howl was answered by a new howl that was full of power. I stopped suddenly when I felt the ground shake a little. I looked up and saw exactly who I didn't want to see. Alpha Riley stood there in his humongous wolf form. I stuck my nose up in the air and walked right passed him. He growled but it didn't even faze me. I could feel him trying to break through my mental wall but I put up a fight. The fight didn't last long because he was an alpha and all he just pushed right through. He started to yell at me but I just kept on walking. I knew he was following me then all of a sudden I was lifted up in the air by the scruff of my neck. I growled as I struggled to get out of his grip. I let out little whines and yaps. He just growled in response I huffed in response as I let him carry me back to the house. Once we got there he brought me to his room and shut the door.
I made my way over to his bed and laid on it right between the pillows. Even though I just woke up I felt sleepy all of a sudden. I think it had to do with his scent. He noticed it because he gave me a wolfy grin. He walked into the bathroom and came out in a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. He sat on the bed next to me he was about to open his mouth when Candice came in with a pair of clothes for me. I grabbed them in my mouth and ran towards the bathroom. I shifted and changed into the clothes. My eyes scanned the area as I walked back into the bedroom. He was sitting at the end of the bed staring at his hands. I cleared my throat and he finally looked up at me. He smiled and patted the space beside him. I looked at him and then the spot and just walked out of the room not even paying attention to him calling my name. I made my way to the gym and started on the treadmill. For the next two hours I ran until I finally had enough. I was just about to leave when an alarm sounded through out the house. Making me scream and run I wasn't paying attention and banged right into some one. The person picked me up and placed me in the room with all the little pups and their mothers. The door locked shut and we were in complete darkness.