Chapter 10

Aria
I think I blacked out because one minute I was standing on the grass and then I was in the middle of a wooden ring. "Ok Aria I want you to run at me try to take me down." He ordered "nope"I simply answered and but I did smile at him. "I'm going to do something even better" I slowly walked over to him and pulled him down so that he was eye level with me. I grabbed his face with both my hands. NEVER ORDER ME AROUND AGAIN I WILL DO IT WHEN I WANT TO. I screamed in his face letting my eyes turn red. He flinched a bit but then grabbed onto my throat. Then proceeded to lift me in the air. I struggled to breath as he stared right at me. "Never disobey me pup I could end you right here and now" he seethed with authority. "Your not my alpha" I spat at him. He growled at my response but let me go but grabbed my arm. He continued to drag me over to a different pen. I saw him grab something shiny he walked back over to me and replaced my old collar with this new one. "Shift" he ordered I growled. "SHIFT" he roared at me. I decided to shift and I laid down. He strapped it on me Once it touched my skin it started to burn I hissed in pain as he chained me to a pole. I whimpered as a shot of pain radiated through my body. I stayed perfectly still so that it wouldn't hurt anymore. I knew he was trying to break me down to be completely submissive to him. But I told myself I would never do that because I would lose my alpha status. My eyes started to flutter close until I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I slowly looked up and there stood in front of me Riley. A low growl erupted from my throat. He looked at me with an amused expression. "Aria all you have to do is submit and give up your title it's not that hard" he said calmly. He bent down and pet my head "come on you know you want to" he cooed. I snapped at him biting his hand. He jerked it back and there was a little blood oozing out of the mark. He growled at me and pushed the silver collar down on me making my skin burn even more. I groaned in pain and even let out a whimper. Without another word he was walking away leaving me all alone. I let out a little whine oh my god I'm slowly losing my mind. I actually want him to come back. A couple hours later I saw the other pups walk by me. I tried to run to them forgetting about my collar. A loud howl of pain escaped my mouth getting the attention of near by wolves. I've had enough I thought to myself. Riley came into view and I let out a bark. He glanced over and I put my head down he made his way over. I let out a little whine as I slowly made my way over and rubbed up against his legs. He bent down and I rubbed up against his face and then laid down bowing my head. I felt something weird going on inside me . I felt my alpha status lift off my body and disappear. My eyes met his and I felt my eyes change to my original normal blue ones. He pet  my head "was that so hard" he mumbled as he unchained me. He opened the pen gate and let me walk through. I proceeded to walk through his legs as he walked towards the bigger wolves. It must of been funny to watch because all the older wolves were snickering to themselves. I yipped with glee as I kept on doing it until I face planted in the dirt. I growled at the ground and rolled around in the dirt. A little sneeze erupted from my throat making me tumble into alpha Riley's legs. He looked down from talking to the others to me who I was on my back looking up at him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a butterfly. I dashed towards it jumping at it trying to catch it. I chased it for a little while until it flew high enough I couldn't see it. As small pout was forming on my face as I ran back towards the alpha. I looked at him and bit at his legs trying to get his attention. He finally looked down and their I was staring right at him. 'Hi Riley' I mind linked him. "He looked taken back "Aria did you just talk to me."  He said back to me "yes I did" I answered rubbing up against him. "Only strong wolves can do that."I nodded "my daddy in many ways taught me to do that just in case I got lost. It took a while but I can only do it if the person lets me in. I thought I would try it on you just to see" I said through the link. He still looked shocked but none of the less he nodded "come Aria that's all for today" he simply said. "Really" I asked with my eyes wide he didn't answer just motioned for me to follow him. I barked and dashed towards the house and up the steps. I pawed at the door and waited until he opened it. Once the door opened a crack I pushed it open and ran through the door. . I sniffed the air and found where the other pups were and I trotted to the room. I opened up the room and saw chaos.