Chapter 14

Aria
My eyes flew open and I came face to face with alpha Riley. He had shifted back into his human form and was sitting in silence. I stared at him not wanting to anger him even more. It felt like hours before he spoke. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU GOT THREE STRIKES. WHY ARIA YOU BETTER START LISTENING. YOU DISRESPECT ME AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BIG TIME.DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ARIA." He roared at me I cowered and shook in fear as I backed up a little. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND" he roared again I nodded "yes alpha I understand it won't happen again." I answered him almost in a whisper. He took a deep breath as he got up he was about to walk out but I reached out and grabbed his hand. He looked at me "I'm sorry alpha I wasn't thinking please forgive me"I pleaded tears spilling out of my eyes. He let out a breath as he picked me up. "Don't worry Aria I forgive you"giving me a reassuring squeeze. For some reason he didn't let me down but just walked out. He made his way down the hall and into another playroom witch only had two of the other pups in it.

 He made his way down the hall and into another playroom witch only had two of the other pups in it

I looked at it in awe when he put me down. "Why only three alpha" I asked looking back at him. "You three moved up in training and you need to focus on each other so you can get better. My dad always said that the stronger ones need more space and to be kept away from the weaker ones. So they can be more focused on training with others that are at the same level. And don't worry you will be able to hang out with the others but you will be training at a different time. With different equipment as well. So why don't you guys get used to this place and my beta will come and get you when we start training."And with that he was gone. "Ok I'm confused" I said out loud as I turned around "hey we both knew we were the strongest ones let's not beat ourselves up about it come on we just watch tv" I heard Corbin say. "We should watch Netflix"I heard the other girl say. I shrugged but went over to the couch.

Three hours later
Two movies later and we were all trying our hardest to keep our eyes open. "Come on guys time for training" we heard someone say right in front of us. We all jumped up and fell on the floor. I groaned when I noticed who it was I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it. "Don't say a word Aria" he threatened I rolled my eyes and followed him out the door. When we were all outside he led us over to the other side of the field way out of view of the other kids. He came to a halt and then turned himself around to look at us. He lined us up and then walked to another group of guys that were just emerging from the other side of the field. "Hey look over there it's a swing set let's go" Corbin said running off. I followed him right away but the other girl stayed. We were playing on the swings until we over heard the beta ask "where are the other two." "Their at the swing set sir." Me and Corbin exchanged looks before be lining it back to the others. When we got back he was standing there with his arms crossed. "Don't do it again" he ordered we both nodded and waited for our orders. "Ok let's start with push ups drop down and give me twenty." All three of us looked at each other and slowly got in position. I made it through till twenty before I collapsed and laid there breathing heavily. "Ok now run the length of the field as fast as you can and you better hurry your being timed."

Two hours later
We were all panting from exhaustion as we made our third time around and back to the group. We all crashed into each other and landed on the soft grass. I let my eyes close and I almost fell asleep. "How are they doing Ethan"I heard the alpha's voice say. "Good they just finished some laps and we were going to start doing some fighting technics." I heard him answer "well they look pretty tired let's take them back and let them rest they need it." I then felt a strong pair of arms pick me up and start walking. I snuggled into them and drifted into an abyss.