Chapter 5

Aria
I was jolted awake when I heard a loud bang fill the room. When I looked around I saw all the others lined up in front of the alpha. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow closing my eyes. It was quiet for a second before I was grabbed and placed at the end of the line. "Training starts in two hours breakfast is in the kitchen once your done. You will tell Candice and she will lead you to the training grounds. You will then wait for my arrival." They all nodded and put their heads down in submission. I started to burst out laughing which made all their heads snap towards me. One of the little girls stepped on my foot I started to calm myself down. When I looked up I saw him with a strange look on his face. "You may all go down stairs" we started to make our way past him but he stopped me. "You are coming with me" he ordered and he grabbed my arm and made his way on down the hall and out the door. When we got to a big field I saw in the distance the training grounds that we passed to get here when I arrived. We walked by some of the bigger wolves who gave me stares and bowed their heads at their alpha. I started to laugh quietly and he just tightened his grip on my arm. I whimpered from the sudden pain. We made it to a little area with some beginners equipment. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He started me on a obstacle course I wouldn't admit but it was almost to hard. I think he saw that I was having difficulty because he made me do it three more times. Before I started my fourth round the others made their way over. Once they were all lined up he started to talk. " ok we are going to be doing some obstacle courses we currently have three. Everybody will take their turn and then we will move on to the next until you have done all three. When you are done you will be sent to your pen to calm down. Then we will start again." He instructed "why don't we start with you Aria." I looked at him with hate in my eyes but I trudged over to the first one and started again. Once I was done I almost fainted once I crawled back to the line he nodded and then Corbin went with wide eyes seeing how I tired I was when I went. But little did they know I've done it four times and now there's two more. Without thinking I made my way over to alpha Riley. He looked at me but didn't stop me as I grabbed onto him. I slowly pulled myself up and leaned against him trying to catch my breath. I heard some gasps as he lead me over to the grass and pushed me down. "Stay" he ordered then walked away. I groaned when I saw them move onto the next one. He looked at me "Aria your up" I slowly got up and made my way over. "Now every obstacle course is harder then the first." "What do you mean harder" "I mean harder" he then motioned for me to start. I was barely threw the first part when I heard chatting and I looked over. Bad idea because I slipped off and landed on my bum. Corbin tried to run over but Candice stopped him. I slowly got to my feet and saw the beta and delta standing beside Riley "start again you have to finish" "you got to be kidding me." I stared at him but he gave me a hard stare back I huffed and started again I made it through this time and sighed in relief knowing that I had some time to rest before everybody finished. I found a spot on the grass and laid down closing my eyes. I listened to the alphas conversation. "Aria is going to the best out of all of them she is going to be hard to train but once I'm done with her she will be the strongest little weapon." I heard alpha Riley say that's it I'm pissed I walked right up to him and pushed him with all my force. He stumbled a bit and then looked down at me. "I am not a weapon I'm not just a thing you train and make them do stuff for them I'm out of here." And with that I walked away and towards the forest. I was about ten steps into the woods when I was picked up and placed over a shoulder. I screamed and kicked at him but it did nothing. I huffed and he then placed me in front of the third obstacle course "do it"he ordered. The anger that was radiating off of me was clear to see. I finished the last one in ten minutes after I was done I ran over to the rest of the group. "You made that look easy" I heard one of the girls say "yea well it wasn't" I muttered. I walked past them and over to the alpha. "Can I stop now please" I asked with pleading eyes. He laughed at me "not until you submit my little pup." I growled I was about to answer but he interrupted me "ok that's all for today" he turned and walked away. All of a sudden I blacked out.