Secrets In Paradise (GirlxGirl)

"Love. A four letter word that everyone is bound to feel someday in their life. For me, those four letters could be spelled out as hell and it still wouldn't compare to how it made me feel. Why couldn't cupid shoot someone else instead of me? Why did his stupid arrow have to pierce my heart and wound it? Why did he curse me to love someone and why her? If I could have one wish, I'll wish that I never met her, because maybe if I never met her, my life would have been different. Maybe, I would have been okay."

Brooklyn is a soccer playing, hard head, outgoing girl. She is also bisexual and not to mention Brooklyn came out of the closet in 8th grade. Now in her senior year without a care in the world. She has also be called a player, playing with people feelings and just moving on when she gets bored with their company. However, where there are effects there is a cause to them. Brooklyn thinks she got her head screwed on right, only to find out, her world will soon be turned upside down when Emma comes to her school.

Emma, however, is the opposite. She only speaks when spoken to and when she does, she talks very little. All Emma wishes to do is complete her senior year without complicating her life with all the drama high school brings with it. If only Emma knew, going to this school wasn't the best idea and just spelled out drama.

Will Emma get caught up in the webs of Brooklyn's wicked schemes or will Brooklyn finally realize that playing with people's hearts is just going to bring her to own path of destruction when her own heart is on the line?

Guess there are more secrets in paradise than anyone ever thought there were.