Chapter 3: Genji's Heir

Ayana has been packing some of her things in her backpack, ready to go for a visit on Suna, with her friends accompanying her. Just when she was done, her older sister Ayami came into her room checking up on her.

Ayami: You sure are excited to go back, aren't you?

Ayana: Why wouldn't I be, I'll be able to see Gaara again. It's been years since the last time we met, I would love to see him and learn of his achievements and listen to his story until he became Kazekage.

Ayami: Oh Ayana...all for that guy.

Ayana suddenly blushed.

Ayana: Oh sister, he's very important to me, and I know he feels the same way.

Ayami: I'm all supporting you there. But Ayana, promise me you'll stay safe, okay?

Ayana: I'll be fine sister, my friends are with me you know.

Ayami: Being careful and aware is still different Ayana.

Ayana: Sister, is there something wrong? You guys seem to be worried of me about something.

Ayami: We're just really worried, after all, that happened yesterday, and you are our little girl, and you are special to us.

Ayana: I'm just your ordinary little sister~ don't exaggerate things. It's not like I really hold something special.

Ayami: Now now don't question our love to you, that's mean, we're your family.

Ayana: Never mind that, sister, I'm going to meet father and mother.

Ayami: Be careful alright?

Ayana: Oh I will!

Ayana put her backpack on the middle of her bed and left her room, leaving her sister Ayami, who also left the room after Ayana did.

Ayana fixed her hair, and wore her pink jacket before leaving the house. On the way to her father, she met Shikamaru and Chouji on the way, together with Naruto who just came back in Konoha after the Jiraiya training a day ago.

Ayana: Naruto?!

Naruto: Ayana!

Naruto, Shikamaru and Chouji rushed to her.

Naruto: You're still as small as ever!

Ayana: W-what?! Its not like you aren't small as well!

Shikamaru: Are you up to meet with us later? Go for a nice reunion with Naruto?

Chouji: It's Naruto's treat! He'll treat us lots of food!

Naruto: You guys...I just came back, I don't have that much money...

Ayana: Ohhh...I'm sorry...me and my friends are leaving today.

Shikamaru: Hmm? Where are you going?

Ayana: You forgot? Today is when I leave Konoha and give Suna a visit! You know me and Gaara haven't seen each other for years! I want to know how he's been.

Naruto: Oh same here! I wonder how he is, I heard he was already the Kazekage!

Ayana: I know right! I'm so excited to see him, sitting on his office ruling over Sunagakure and being loved by his people.

Naruto: Hmp, I'm gonna beat him tho...like, I'm gonna be Hokage too!

Ayana: Oh silly Naruto, just because he went first doesn't mean you won't be a Hokage anymore. I'm 100% sure you'll be a Hokage, I'm also sure he thinks the same thing!