Chapter 10: Uninvited Guest

The next day💮

Ayana did her usual morning routine before going out to eat breakfast, the Suna dishes are quite different than what she eats daily in Konoha but it surely give her different ambience every morning, growing to be used to it and to embrace it.

Ayana: I'd like to have these please!

She waited for her order to come. The small restau seemed to be lively, and the streets as well, Gaara being talked about how great he is—mostly by the girls, as usual. However, although it may seem to be a normal day, something is bothering Ayana, the broken frame might have something to do with it, it may be Ayana just overthinking things, but what she felt right now was very different from overthinking itself.

Why do I feel so strange...

Her thinking was interrupted with Kaito barging in to the restau to join her for a breakfast, he immediately sit beside her taking chopsticks and ordering food—demanding the chef to make it a bit faster.

Kaito: Can I have these please? Also, I'm kinda hungry so can you make it faster? Only if you can hehe.

Ayana: That is not really a good way to order food, Kaito...

Kaito: Don't worry Im just joking, I've been ordering here everyday and the chef knows my humour too well. Right mister?

Kenichi: Oh why yes of course.

Kaito: We've made quite a bond while you were busy with your Kazekage boyfriend.

Ayana: —ah! Kaito!

Kaito: I was just joking.

Kenichi: Is she close with the Kazekage?

Kaito: I think so, keep this information confidential alright?

Kenichi: I got your back.

Kaito: Thank you Kenichi-san you're the best.

Ayana: You really make immediate good terms with people around wherever you go, Kaito.

Kaito: Of course thats my specialty, you know that too well Ayana.

Ayana: I'm just really impressed with this specialty of yours, even I have struggle making friends with a complete different person.

Kaito: But you're really good with taking care of everyone, you understand people regardless of who they are and how different they are, especially Gaara heehee~

Ayana: Kaito...

Kaito: So, days have passed...how did it go with Gaara?

Ayana: It went really well, Kaito.

Kaito: Tell me more about it.

Ayana remembered that Kankuro laughed at her when she told him she gave Gaara flowers, so she refused to tell info to Kaito because of it.

Ayana: We just had few conversations, although our time was short it is really worth it.

Kenichu: Kazekage-sama has been really busy lately, he barely come out of the office.