Part 1

A/n:
first things first, thanks for taking the time to check out my ff. means a lot♡♡

NEXT UP, i'd like to address something before you start reading. and that certain something has been haunting me ever since the day I realized how horrible it was...and that is....

THIS:

'~'

*cough*

yep. I've already gotten a handful of comments regarding '~' so I'm gonna explain it before someone reads this and decides to ask me about it. because it wont take you long to see what I'm talking about and will probably be like Wtf is this whack ass author doing with THAT..?

ok so...idek WHY I used it (like I said, you'll see what I mean upon reading). I reread like months later and I just....I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING THRU MY BRAIN OK 😂 I tried convincing myself it was for a logical reason BUT IT WASN'T. I MEAN...JUST LOOK AT IT

~

The only thing I can think of is that I was using like a comma..? or colon? BUT IF THAT WAS THE CASE, WHAT MADE ME THINK THAT WAS A PROPER THING TO USE TO SEPERATE FROM THE DIALOGUE INSTEAD OF THE OTHER TWO???
G A G

THERE WAS NO. STINKING. REASON. FOR THAT AND I QUESTION MYSELF ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE (jk). but what scares me even more is the fact that I used it for SO. LONG. before I was like 'um what am I doing.?"

... but yeh idk what I was hoping to accomplish with ~. and I apologize for my drawn out a/n about it..

ANYWAYS I was going to go back and edit this ff when I was finished, but I found out it deletes the inline comments if you edit a paragraph and I didn't think it was worth messing with, so I'm just gonna leave it. so, sorry if there are spelling/grammar, and inconsistency errors. I started taking extra care about how I wrote much later on in the ff.

SORRY. OK YOU CAN READ NOW. ILL SHUT THE HELL UP.

-

-Middle School, 9th- (korean school grades.) JK, 16\Tae, 17

** for new readers, if you are confused about the ages/grades, refer to the info part before this one if you haven't already. Tried my best to explain since some people were a bit confused with them being 16 & 17 in middle school.

Lunch

For most students, lunch was an enjoyable time. It was a time you could talk to friends and just relax for awhile until class resumed...but, for Jungkook, lunch was just another stressful part of his day. As it was the time of day his bully, Kim Taehyung, liked to mess with him the most.

Jungkook walked down the hallway, wondering what Taehyung was going to do to him this time. His stomach churn as he grew closer to the cafeteria. He stopped in front of the entrance, Jungkook thinking to himself: "Don't be a wimp." He took a deep breath and walked in.

After getting his tray of food, Jungkook walked over to the table that his best friend, Jimin, was already sitting at. As Jungkook made his way over, Taehyung spotted Jungkook coming his way and whisper to his friends~

Tae: "Here comes the loser."

Taehyung stood up from his table and stepped in front of Jungkook as he walked by, blocking his way. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and sighed. Whenever Taehyung came up to him, it wasn't going to be good.