Part 35

a/n: whoot whoot. *happy dance* woke up in a super good mood today and decided to update a bit early than the usual
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

 *happy dance* woke up in a super good mood today and decided to update a bit early than the usual °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

---
(after the ceremony)
Reception hall

As Taehyung and Yoongi were helping set some tables after Hojin had asked them to, Yoongi says, "Wow, this place is fancy...too bad Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin weren't invited."

Tae looks up, imagining what the three would do if they had been invited. Images of Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon grabbing handfuls of food and shoving them into their mouths, inexplicable fires having been started, and Namjoon tripping over and breaking all the decorations rushed through Tae's mind.

Tae: "Are you kidding?? Do you know what hell they'd cause if they were invited??"

YG: "Yeah...I guess you're right. It's probably better off this way."

Tae: "Probably? More like definitely."

As Taehyung was setting napkins down, he glances over at Jungkook who was sitting down on a chair staring blankly ahead, twirling his glasses.

YG: "So, how's it going between you and Jungkook?"

Tae: "I think we're ok still.."

YG: "What do you mean "you think"?"

Tae: "Wellll...Jungkook may or may not have walked in on me doing something very personal."

YG: "Oh no...he walked in on you punchin' the munckin, huh?"

Tae: "Whatting the what?"

YG: "You know..." He leaned in close and covers the side of his mouth, "...milking the badger."

Tae stares at him, clueless. Yoongi says, "Waxing the dolphin...wink,wink."

Tae: "I was touching myself in the shower."

Yoongi rubs the back of his neck, says, "There's no being discreet with you."

Tae: "It was only gonna take like 5 minutes I swear."

YG: "You really couldn't have held off until, oh I don't know...AFTER the wedding??"

Tae: "Dude Jungkook was like suckin' strawberries and his fingers...how does a person go on after something like that?"

YG: "Wow...he sounds thirsty for some sweet Tae."

Tae: "Wait...weren't you the one that told me I needed to be patient??"

YG: "Mhm."

Tae: "I'm conflicted. So...should I wait or should I just go for it?"

YG: "Definitely wait."