Part 34

a/n: Sorry for the late update. something made me sick and I just couldn't bring myself to finish this part last night when i originally planned to.

curse you coconut oil...
-
Craving the feeling of Jungkook's lips again, Tae tilts his head back and lifts the can of whipped cream up to his mouth and sprays it across the entirety of his lips. He says, "I think I may have missed another spot.."

Jungkook reaches up and scoops the whipped cream off of lips with his index finger. Keeping eye contact with Tae, Jungkook brings his finger to his mouth and slowly pulls the whipped cream off of it in the same manner as the strawberry. He says with a mischievous smirk, "Nice try."

(tae fantasizing)

Tae pushes Jungkook down onto the couch. After ripping his shirt off, he grabs the can of whipped cream and sprays a line from Jungkook's chest, up to his neck. He begins following the line of whipped cream with his tongue.
~
Jungkook tilts his head to the side after noticing Tae was in another world, he says, "Taehyung..?"
~
After having licked all the whipped cream off of him, he puts the tip of the can to Jungkook's mouth, says, "Open up.."

After Jungkook opened his mouth wide, Tae sprays in a mountain of whipped cream and tosses the can aside. He crawls on top of Jungkook and leans in close, says, "Let me taste those sweet lips of yours."
...
While Tae was in quiet ecstasy, he licks his dry lips as he imagining the two of them in a deep and passionate kiss. Jungkook waves his hand in front of his face, says, "Helloo? I didn't break you, did I? "

Tae: "O-oh, what?" As he was snapping out of it, he accidentally drops the bowl he was holding onto.

*KSH*

Tae and Jungkook look down at the hardwood floor that was now covered in strawberries and shards of glass.

Tae: "Shit.."

JK: "Well there goes my favorite bowl."

Tae: "I'm sorry...my hands were, um, slippery."

JK: "It's ok. I'll go get some stuff to clean it up with. I'll be right back."

As Jungkook was off getting something from the kitchen, Tae lets out a heavy sigh. He looks down at his crotch and whispers, "You better not fuck things up for me."

A couple minutes later, Jungkook comes back out holding a plastic bag and a cloth. He hands Tae the bag and says, "You get the glass, I'll clean up the whipped cream and strawberries."

Tae and Jungkook lean down and proceed to clean up the mess. As they were doing so, Jungkook says, "...there is something I've been wanting to tell you Taehyung."

Tae: "What is it..?"

JK: "It's something about...us."

Tae stops what he was doing and looks up to Jungkook, says, "Y-yeah..? What about us..?"

JK: "I was going to wait until tonight to tell you this...but..."

Tae swallow his saliva, feeling a bit nervous and excited at the same time, he says, "...but..?"

Jungkook glances down and noticed some blood was dripping from Tae's palm. Tae wasn't aware of if, but he had gotten so tense from nervousness that he was squeezing the shard of glass in his hand.

JK: "Taehyung..! Your hand...it's bleeding."

Tae looks down at his hand and drops the piece of glass he was holding onto. He tightens his fist, says, "I'm fine...now continue with what you were going to say."