Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]

~♡~
LOVE A BULLY FINALE
~♡~

..."I just hope no one tries hurting you tomorrow. Because I'm going to beat their ass if they do." ...

"My knight in shining armor." Jungkook says and gave Tae a gentle peck on the lips.

Tae: "I'll make sure to bring my sword and noble steed with me to school tomorrow...I shall protect you with my life." He says with a slight smile.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers before he replied. "It's funny how you're saying this now and just last year you were threatening to kick my ass."

Taehyung went quiet and he slumped his head down; ashamed. "Don't remind me.." He muttered.

JK: "It's ok, Taehyung. I just thought it was ironic, is all."

~
YG: "Sooo...if Taehyung is the knight in shining armor...does that make Jungkook the pretty, pink princess?" He says while peeking through the bushes at the two teens who were now engaged in a loving embrace.

JM: "I mean...Jungkook isn't wearing pink."

Yoongi looked down at the color of shirt Jungkook was wearing. "How about...the pretty, purple princess then?" (A/n after I wrote this I realized that I CAN'T EVEN RECALL A TIME SEEING JUNGKOOK WEAR PURPLE. Like I'm probably just forgetting but like I just cannot remember ever seeing him wear that color. Edit; OH wait I just remembered that one purple suit...but still he like rarely wears that color. Which is strange bc he looks gr8)

As the two were watching them through the bushes, Jimin nods his head 'yes.' "Yeah, that will work."

Yoongi snickered as he imagined Jungkook with bright pink blush on his cheeks and a golden tiara atop of his head.

Jimin glanced over at Yoongi and says, "So, I see that you feel better now...Mr. Crybaby."

Yoongi shot Jimin a serious look. "Don't call me that. I'm not a baby. I'm a manly man."

Jimin bit onto his lower lip as he tried holding back a laugh. "Okaaay. If you say so." He snorted.

YG: "What? You don't think I'm manly?"

JM: "I didn't say that."

YG: "Good...because I am. Trust me. It was just a fluke that I started crying."

Jimin turned to face Yoongi a bit more. "So...why were you crying anyways?"

Yoongi looked back over at the two. "...because they're just too fucking cute."

Jimin crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. "Are you sure that's the only reason? Because I sense some sort of hesitation."

Yoongi shook his head 'no' and remained quiet.

Jimin uncrossed his arms and placed a hand gently on Yoongi's shoulder. "You know...you can tell me if there is something else that is bugging you, Yoongi."

YG: " There's nothing else...ok?" He says as he stared at Jungkook.

Jimin removed his hand from Yoongi's shoulder and placed it into his pocket. Ignoring Yoongi previous statements he says, "...you're not jealous of Jungkook and Tae's relationship, right..?"