Part 2

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung~

JK: "What are you going to do..? Yell at me? Call me names? Anything you do won't be any different than what you do to me on a daily basis. The only difference is...this time I don't have a lunch with me for you to ruin." Jungkook couldn't believe he was actually kind of challenge Taehyung.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's wrist and put his fist up, ready to punch him. Jungkook went quiet. He wasn't expecting Taehyung to make physical threats to him, Tae was the type of bully who would mess with him emotionally.

NJ: "There are 5 of us and one of you. I would suggest you let go of the tickets."

Jungkook looked over at the other boys and reluctantly let go of the tickets, knowing he wasn't going to win the fight. Hoseok came over and pick the tickets up.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook and got off of him~

Tae: "Next time, don't bring your stupid diary to school if you don't want someone reading it." He said to Jungkook who was still just laying there.

JK: "Well...maybe next time you should put your tickets in a safer spot..."

Taehyung stood over him~

Tae: "Do you want me to punch you? Because I will."

Jungkook shook his head no.

Tae: "That's what I thought." He turned and started walking away with his friends.

As Taehyung and his friends were walking away, they stepped on Jungkook's things. Jungkook sat up after they turned the corner and crawl over to his stuff. He quickly picked everything up and shove them in his bag~

Tae: "Stupid Taehyung and his friends..." He said out loud to himself.

Jungkook stood up and threw his bag over his shoulder. He wiped the dirt from him and walked to the front of the school. Jimin was coming out of the school as Jungkook walked up~

JM: "There you are! I went back inside to look for you." He looked down at Jungkook who still had some dirt on him. "What happened to you?"

JK: "Kim Taehyung is what happened to me." He started walking down the path, Jimin followed.

JM: "What'd he do this time??"

JK: "I don't really want to talk about it, hyung..."

JM: "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

JK: "No. He was just being a jerk like always...can we just please go to your house? Like I said, I don't want to talk about it."

Jungkook's parents were going out of town for a couple weeks, so Jungkook was going to stay at Jimin's while they were gone.

Jimin nodded yes. The two walked to Jimin's house in silence. When they went inside, they were greeted by Jimin's mom with a big smile~

Mom: "Hi sweeties. How was your day at school?"

JK/JM: "Good."

Mom: "Oh, Jungkook, your father called and wanted me to tell you that he is going to drop off your stuff before he leaves tonight."

JK: "Oh okay. Thank you for allowing me to stay here." He bowed to her.

She pinched Jungkook's cheeks~

Mom: "Of course. I would always open up my home for you!"

JM: "Mom...I'm sure Jungkookie doesn't like when you do that."

Mom: "Oh, I'm sorry. He's just so sweet!"

Jungkook rubbed his cheeks where she pinch him and chuckled softly~