Part 12

JK's dad: "Ahh, the first kiss is always the most memorable."

Tae's mom: "He seemed kind of upset about it. He says he doesn't like the girl, but I know he does."

JK's dad: "My son still hasn't had his first kiss. Well not that he has told me...now that I think about it, I don't recall him ever having a crush on someone before."

Tae's mom: "Some teens take a bit longer to get into the dating scene."

JK's dad: "Yeah, and I hate to say this but my son is a little bit of a scaredy cat." He laughed.

Tae's mom laughed too~ "My son acts like he's big and bad, but inside he's actually really sweet and goofy boy. But when his father left he started acting up. Don't get me wrong, he is still a sweet boy... he just has some anger issues now. And he doesn't hardly tell me anything at all about his school life."

JK's dad: "It sounds like he needs a father figure in his life."

Tae's mom: "And it sounds like your son needs a mother figure in his."

The two looked at each other and gave a slight smile.
~
Tae looked out the window to see if his mom was home yet. When he seen that she wasn't, he decided to do something. He picked his phone up and text Yoongi.

Tae: "So...Yoongi. Mind if I come over?"
YG: "Right now? It's 10 and a school night."
Tae: "So what? Don't tell me you're afraid of getting in trouble."
YG: "I'm not. But won't your mom get mad?"
Tae: "She left and said she probably won't be back for awhile."
YG: "Why do you want to come over?"
Tae: "Hang out."
YG: "Well you can come over if you want...just be quiet when you do. My parents are asleep."
Tae: "What's your address?"
~
JM: "Well...I should probably get going back home before my mom finds out."

JK: "You can stay if you want."

JM: "I don't have my uniform with me. Or my backpack. Plus mom would freak out if I am not there in the morning."

JK: "You live so close. You can sneak back in before she wakes up."

JM: "Yeah...that's true. Ok why not?" He took his jacket off and got comfortable.

JK: "You just have to hide when my dad gets here in case he comes up to my room."

JM: "I'll just hide in the closet...so where is he anyways?"

JK: "I don't know. Probably with that woman."

JM: "Has he told you anything else about her?"

JK: "Nope. Nothing...it's really starting to bug me."

JM: "I wonder why he is being so secretive."

JK: "He says it's because he wants to make sure everything works out...but, I can already tell it is serious. Going to France with someone is a huge step in a relationship."

JM: "Yeah...sounds like they must really like each other. How do you feel about it?"

JK: "I'm a little upset...obvious. But not knowing anything about her makes it a thousand times worse. If I just knew her personality I think I would be more at ease."

JM: "Maybe she is an undercover FBI agent and your dad can't tell you anything about her until he proves to her you guys are trustworthy."

Jungkook looked over at Jimin with a "are you crazy" look.
~
Taehyung put his jacket on snuck out of the house. He hop onto the bus and road to Yoongi's house.

Tae got out of the when he arrived at Yoongi's. He took a look at the house across the street. Thinking: "So...that's where the loser lives?"