Part 11

Taehyung was talking to himself as he walked down the side walk. Acting kind of like a crazy person~

Tae: "I don't like him, I don't like him. It was just a mistake.." He rubbed the back of his neck~ "Mistakes happen sometimes...it's not a big deal."

Taehyung continued walking down the street ~ "Of course it is a big deal! My first kiss was with Jungkook!"

Taehyung let out a really loud groan. Some people walking by looked at him strange. He gave them a head tilt then ran off.

When Taehyung got home he notice his mom was home. He walked inside and greeted her~

Tae: "Hey mom.." He said with his head down.

Mom: "Hi, Taehyung. How was your day?"

Tae: "It was weird.."

His mom looked up from the thing she was dusting to him. ~ "Talk to me about it." She sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to her.

Taehyung drop his bag and let out a sigh of stress. He went over and sat down next to her.

Mom: "What is on your mind?"

Tae: "Well...I had my first kiss today."

His mom gasped and covered her mouth. Her eyes looked like they were about to start crying.

Taehyung looked at her strange ~ "Um...are you ok?"

She pinched her eyes shut and nod. ~ "It's just sad to know my little boy is growing up."

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck, felt embarrassed. His mom remove her hand from her face and took a deep breath.

Mom: "Ok. Tell me all about it."

Tae: "Well...there is this person-"

Mom: "What's her name??"

Tae: "Um...people call her...Kookie."

Mom: "How cute! Okay continue."

Tae: "I don't like Kookie. She annoys me so much.."

Mom: "But, if you don't like her why did you kiss her?"

Tae: "That's the thing...she made me do it."

Mom: "She forced you to kiss her..?"

Tae: "Well, not physically...it's like something about hi-...her made me do it. Like the way she was looking at me or something.."

Mom: "Aw. Young love is a precious thing."

Tae's eyes widened ~ "I-I don't love Ju-...Kookie. She's dumb!"

Mom: "Hey." She gave him a tap on his arm. "Don't call people dumb."

Taehyung looked at the ground and stood up ~ "Nevermind...you don't understand."

His mom grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the sofa ~ "Yes I do. Now continue."

Tae: "I'm just confused because I hate her yet at the same time...she makes me feel a certain way."

Mom: "It sounds like to me you don't hate her. If you hated her, you would have never kissed her. I think inside you do like her...but are reluctant to admit it for some reason."

Tae: "No...I don't like Kookie..." He stood up and covered his face with his hand. "I'm going to my room.."

Mom: "You can deny it all you want, but deep down you must. You don't willingly kiss someone who you don't like!" She called out the last part to Taehyung as he run upstairs.