Part 24

a/n: freaking late again! Sorry!! Made this part even longer than last.

Like many nights before, Jungkook was laying in his bed thinking about Taehyung. He couldn't get his mind off of him no matter how hard he try. He had spent a good couple hours trying to figure out what to do, and he finally came to a decision.

Though knowing Jimin was probably right about the memories not being an entirely good reason for liking Taehyung, he didn't care. He liked him anyways and he knew he always would. No matter what Taehyung did to him.

And middle school was proof of that.

Next day | School

JK: "You better not say anything to Taehyung Jiminie. I mean it."

JM: "I wasn't going to be mean.."

Jungkook gave Jimin a "are you kidding me look." He says~ "Jimin. I probably know you better than you know yourself."

JM: "I can say the same about you. And I know you are just going off of your feelings and not your brain. It just concerning me to think you are just willing to give yourself to Taehyung," he snap his fingers and continues~ "...just like that."

JK: "I'm not giving myself to him."

JM: "Yes you are, it's exactly what you are doing. You're giving him what he wants, and what he wants is you. He doesn't deserve you at all."

JK: "I'm almost 17. I can think for myself...and even if I do make the wrong decision, I will just have to deal with the consequences."

JM: "I just don't want to see my little Kookie crumble.." He frowned.

Jungkook chuckled softly and says~ "Thank you so much Jimin for always caring about me and watching out for me, but I don't need you to worry about me anymore."

JM: "I'll always worry about you. But...I'll try to trust your decisions. Even if I don't agree with them all the time."

JK: "That's all I ask."

JM: "...but.."

JK: "Oh no.."

JM: "I just despise Taehyung so much...I can't promise you I'll be nice to him."

JK: "Aigoo... Why are you so stubborn?"

JM: "I can't help it. I was born this way."

Jungkook chuckling again and says~ "I know...just don't be really mean to him ok? Please."

JM: "Like I said...I'll try."

Jungkook and Jimin said goodbye to each other as they went their separate ways toward classes. When Jungkook got to the classroom, he went over to Tae, he feeling a bit giddy. He sat down in the desk and smiled goofily at him.

Tae looks at him and says~ "Wow what's with that look?" He smirked.

JK: "I woke up feeling really good today."

Tae placed his hand on top of Jungkook's under the table and caressed the top of it with his thumb, Jungkook looks down at their hands. Tae says~ "I'm glad..."