Part 21

HS: "Should we go talk to him?"
Jin: "I think we should. He looks like hell."

Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin all head over to Yoongi. Tae sighed, he didn't want to talk to Yoongi but he decided to follow the guys anyways. Plus, he was a little bit curious about what Yoongi would say.

Yoongi was sitting there looking gloomy. He didn't even acknowledge the guys when they walked up to him until Hoseok says~ "Whoa you look even worse up close."

Yoongi glanced up at them then back down at the table, not saying anything. The guys all sat down at the table, Tae sitting at the opposite side of him.

Jin: "You're so pale Yoongi. Have you not stepped foot outside at all this summer?"
NJ: "And it looks like you haven't slept at all."

Tae looked up at Yoongi from his food, inside he felt somewhat satisfied seeing him like this. Yoongi felt Tae looking at him and glanced up at him.

HS: "You don't have to feel bad anymore, Yoongi. We talked to Jungkook and he said he wasn't going to hold it against us. He knows that we didn't know that his mom died."

Yoongi put his face in his hands and let out a groan. Namjoon says~ "You need to just forget about it. It's over and done with."

YG: "Easy for you to say. You guys don't even know the half of it."

Tae sighed. Though Tae felt satisfied seeing Yoongi feeling guilty, at the same time, the two had been friends for years, and seeing him like this wasn't normal at all. Even though he tried not having sympathy for him, he knew Yoongi was only going to get worse unless they talked about it.

Tae went over to Yoongi and says~ "...come on." He grabbed his arm and pulled him up from the table.
~
Jungkook was telling Jimin about how he got put into the same class with the guys, and how they apologized to him. He stopped mid sentence when he noticed Tae was dragging Yoongi out of the cafeteria, he says~ "Oh there's Yoongi. I wonder what him and Tae are doing."

JM: "Probably discussing another plan to mess with you."

JK: "I doubt it...I don't think they will do anything like that again."

JM: "Yeah but...notice how they only apologized after they found out your mom was dead? I bet they wouldn't have done it if she wasn't."

JK: "I don't know...but it doesn't matter. I'm just happy they apologized to me."

JM: "Don't let one apology...that didn't even sound that great of one I might add...make you think they've changed. I don't want you to let down your guard again."

Jungkook and Jimin looked over at the guys who were looking back at them. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin gave them wave.

Jimin says to Jungkook~ "Don't give them the satisfaction and wave back. Just go back to eating."

The two looked down at their trays of food and started eating.
~
Tae pushed Yoongi into the restroom and crossed his arms, says~ "Feeling bad now, huh?"

YG: "I feel awful. I haven't had a good night sleep in I don't even know how long...all I can think about was the look on Jungkook's face when he seen the photo of his mom. I don't know what to do.."

Tae: "I'll tell you what to do. I want you to go up to Jungkook and apologize. Then I want you to tell him that I wasn't the one who set up the plan."

YG: "Fine.." He went to walk out but Tae stopped him.

Tae: "Your phone." He held his hand out.

Yoongi took his phone from his pocket and handed it to him. He looked through the audio and found the recording Yoongi had taken. He delete it, handed him back the phone.