Part 27

9:00pm

Tae was sitting in Yoongi's bed and decided he wanted to have a bit of fun with his newfound confidence, so he says~ "I think I'm gonna go see what Kookie's up to.."
...
~
Jungkook decided to take a shower the night before school instead of in the morning like he usually did. He was feeling a bit stressed and needed to relax.

As Jimin was laying down on Jungkook's bed looking on his phone, he hear a noise coming from outside the window. He tossed his phone aside and went over to check what was out there, assuming it was going to be an animal or something.
He pulled up the blinds and cracking open the window a little bit, looked around but didn't initially see anything.

...
...
...

*GASP*

Jimin had let out a shriek when he seen Tae's face pop up from the side of the window.

JM: "Taehyung?? What the hell are you doing up here??" He quickly covers his mouth, hoping he hadn't woke up Hojin who had fallen asleep early in the room not far from Jungkook's.

Tae: "I came to see Jungkook, duh."

Jimin was still winding down from the sudden scare. Thinking~ "Wow. Is this how Jungkook feels when I do this..?"

As Tae was about to crawl through, Jimin placed his hand on his forehead and pushed him back. Jimin whispers~ "Nope. You're not stepping foot into this bedroom."

Tae: "I need to talk to him. Now get out of my way...I'm coming in whether you want me to or not."

JM: "How about you climb your ass all the way back down the way you came up."

Tae: "I spent a good 20 minutes trying to get up here. I sure as hell am not leaving without speaking to him."

JM: "So... you can climb up a two story house, but you can't kiss Jungkook when he asks you to?"

Tae: "Ugh Jungkook always has to blab about or business. No wonder you are always butt into everything."

JM: "That's what happens when you have real friends. Unlike you who obviously doesn't have any."

Tae: "What are you talking about? I have more friends than you and Jungkook do. You guys are like your only friend."

JM: "We have more friends, we just prefer to hang out with each other. It's much better to have one friend you can tell absolutely everything to, than a bunch of friends who you can't even admit to to being gay."

Tae: "You sure like to argue with me."

JM: "It's called knocking you down a few pegs."

Tae shook his head and says~ "I didn't come up here to talk about friends. I came here to talk to my Jungkook."

JM: "Your Jungkook??" Jimin quietly laughed in astonishment, says~ "Jungkook isn't yours."

Tae: "Well let's just go ask him what he thinks. I bet if I give him a kiss he'd agree with me."

JM: "You're not going anywhere near Kookie. So, you might as well stop wasting your time and just get out of here."

Tae: "I'm not going anywhere. You're going to have to push me off this house if you want me to leave."

Jimin uncrossed his arms, says excitedly~ "Ok!"

As Jimin was getting ready to crawled out the window, Jungkook came walking through the door, drying his hair. A confused look came over his face when he seen Jimin halfway through the window, says~ "What are you doing?"