Part 18

Tae was standing in Yoongi's driveway feeling confused. He didn't understand what Yoongi meant. He did know one thing though, that it must have been a long time ago since he didn't remember it. He figure whatever he did was not worth being blackmailed over, thinking Yoongi was just a baby for holding whatever it is against him.

Tae was again starting to regret kissing Jungkook, but then he remember how much he enjoyed the feeling when they kissed. Tae thinking~ "But is being blackmailed worth it?" Tae looked over at Jungkook's house. He says loudly~ "Yes it was worth it!"
~
Jungkook was already home in his room, he looked up from his book. He thought he heard something but he just shrugs it off.
~
Taehyung looked around, luckily no one was in the area to hear it. He already thought he was crazy enough, he didn't want strangers thinking he was too.

Then he proceeds to walked back home, having a long conversation with himself.

(a/n: doing a fantastic job at seeming completely sane I might add.)

He says~ "What the hell was Yoongi doing peeking in Jungkook room in the first place? I mean, yeah I did too but it was for a reason."
...
When Taehyung was walking up the street, he noticed someone standing at his door. Thinking~ "What the hell?!"

He ran the rest of the way over, says~ "Tzuyu, what are you doing here??"

Tzuyu turns around, says~ "Oh, hi! Sorry for coming without warning, but Yoongi gave me your address and I realized we do not live that far from each other. Just want to stop by since we didn't talk to each other today."

Tae gritted his teeth, thinking~ "Dammit Yoongi..."

Tzuyu poked his stomach, says~ "I'm starting to think you are purposely trying to avoid me."

Tae: "Listen Tzuyu, I need to tell you something about the dance.."

Before their conversation could go anywhere, Jina opened the door. Says~ "Oh, hi! I thought I heard talking." She look over at Tzuyu~ "Who's this?"

TY: "Hi, my name is Tzuyu." She gave her a bow. "I am your son's date to the dance."

Tae cringed when she said that. He was just about to tell her that he didn't want to go anymore. Jina gasped, says~ "Oh my gosh! My son was telling me about you! Please come in!"

Tae had never spoken to his mom about Tzuyu before. He knew she was thinking Tzuyu was "Kookie." He started to panic. But before he could make up an excuse for Tzuyu to leave, Jina pulled them both inside.

The three sat down on the sofa and started talking. Tzuyu telling Jina about how Tae had asked her to the dance, and everything he got for her.

JN: "I always knew my little Tae was a sweetheart." She patted Tae's shoulder.

Tae gave an insincere smile. Tzuyu says~ "Yeah, I was surprised because Tae acts all tough." She giggled.

Tzuyu and Jina kept talking, Tae sitting there not amused. He tried blocking out their conversation, but something caught his attention. He quickly look over when Jina says~ "So, I'm glad to know what you real name is. Tae was only giving me your nickname."

Tae's eyes widen, thinking~ "Please just go along with it, please just go along with it."

Tzuyu looked over at Tae with a confused expression, says~ "Nickname? I don't have a nickname."

JN: "Wait, you're not Kookie...?"

Tzuyu shook her head no, says~ "No.." Jina gave Tae a look of disapproval. Tae thinking~ "Great...now she thinks I'm a player."