Part 25

Jungkook and Tae walked down the hall together, Tae's arm still around him, holding him close. There were no students in the hall, so he didn't mind showing Jungkook a little bit of affection.. even if there a chance someone seen them. After all, he was very grateful for what Jungkook did for him, and it's not like they were doing anything that screamed "gay" as they walked down the hall together.

Taehyung was still cared heavily about what others thought of him, and the thought of people finding out he was interested in males brought a sense of anxiety. After all, his father had always made it clear that being gay was wrong, and he was going completely against his father's words. Even though he wasn't around anymore, Tae care about his father dearly and tried to always go by his father's advice or rules. But, he figuring since he was a teenager, it was ok. Teenagers tend to break the rules.

On the other hand, Jungkook was warmed by Tae's sweetness after their time together. The way he moved his hair from his face, the way he caress his cheek, his gentle kiss on the head...overall things that seem small, but they meant a lot to him. He was enjoying seeing this new sides to Tae, having been used to seeing his brash side for many years. Of course, there was a time when he seen the cute, somewhat of a cry baby he was in 2nd grade...but it hadn't lasted long before Taehyung turned into a jerk. But, overall he was just happy to see Tae as a decent person now, and it didn't look like he was going to go back to his old ways.

Though, everything wasn't all peachy for Jungkook, since he did feel a bit ashamed of himself for doing something so obscene. It wasn't the fact that it was towards another male, no, it was the fact that he wasn't sure if he loved Taehyung. He cared for him a lot, yes, and could feel his feelings getting stronger. But, liking someone and loving someone were two very different things, and if he was questioning it, it probably meant it wasn't quite love yet. And he knew Taehyung probably didn't love him back.

(a/n: i know this is contradicting the title, but whatever 😂 i wanted a do a title that was a play on words...loveable...love a bully...get it? If you didn't there you go 😂 and "eventually going to love a bully" just is not the same LOL)

Jungkook had been taught by both his mother and father that he should only ever do something sexual with someone he loved, and only if that person
love him back equally. But unfortunately, he couldn't help himself. It was like he turned into a completely different person when he was around him.

But, at the end of the day the two putting their guilt to the side. They couldn't just simply ignore these rapid growing feelings for each other. Even if it did go against their parent's wishes.
-
The two walking down the hall towards the cafeteria, in silence thinking about what just took place. Tae finally spoke up and says as they grew closer~ "So, do you want to eat with my friends and I this time?"

JK: "Are you sure..? I don't want to make things awkward for them."

Tae: "Nah, it's fine. They won't mind. I'm sure they would like to talk to you, it would probably bring them a sense peace. I know they still feel pretty bad."
~
Right before Jungkook and Tae reached the cafeteria, Jimin looked at the time on his phone. He started to worry why Jungkook was late to lunch, since he usually was never late. And if he was Jungkook would always let him know by text him. He sat there waiting, tapping his foot on the ground, getting progressively impatient.

A few seconds later, he felt a sense of relief when he seen Jungkook walk into the cafeteria, but that relief was shortlived when he seen who was walking with him.
~
Meanwhile, Tzuyu was talking to her friends, mentioning that Jungkook and Tae had just walked into the cafeteria. Little did the two know, she had seen them walk into the empty room together and told her friends about it. Tzuyu says~ "Wow. They sure took a long time.."