Down Memory Lane PT. 2

"He likes spiders." Taehyung says as he shoveled noodles into his mouth. "Isn't that cool?? Not a lot of people like spiders!"

Jina wipes her mouth with a napkin after taking a bite. "Well, why don't you invite him over for dinner sometime?" She says.

Taehyung swallows his food with a loud gulp. "Really??? I can??" He says with wide eyes.

"I don't see why not." Jina says.

"Absolutely not." Yohan says.

Taehyung's excited expression turned in a dull one after hearing his fathers' words. "Why not..?"

"His mother "doesn't believe in discipline" therefore, if she doesn't, I'm sure the father doesn't either." Yohan says whilst looking at Jina. "And I don't want our son hanging around a boy who hasn't been taught proper lessons." He adds.

"But he's really nice dad..." Tae lowers his chopsticks down and puts both of his hands together. "Please let him come over!" He pleaded.

"Why don't you invite over that Yoongi boy instead?" Yohan says.

Tae slumped his shoulders and picked his chopsticks back up. "His parents don't allow him to go to other people's houses..." He mutters as he flipped the noodles around on his plate.

"Why do you want him coming over anyways? You have Yejin to keep you company." Yohan says.

"Yejin doesn't like me...she always has her door locked." Taehyung says as he rested his chin on his hand.

"You can't expect a 14 year old to want to hang out with an 8 year old, Yohan." Jina says. "Just let that Jungkook boy come over. Taehyung needs some more friends, don't you think?"

Yohan sat there silently for a few moments; debating on whether he should allow it or not when he eventually comes to a decision. "...fine." He says.

A big smile appeared over Taehyung's face and he jumped up out of his chair. "Thanks dad!!" He says as he threw his arms around Yohan.

"Just make sure to clean your room before you invite him over."

"I will!!! I'll go do it right this second!" Taehyung says excitedly.

"Right now?? He's not coming over tonight! Don't you want to-" Yohan goes to finish the sentence, but Taehyung was already half way up the stairs; not paying attention to a word he was saying as he was far too excited to be able to invite his new friend over.

Taehyung hurries into his room and immediately begins picking up the pile of clothes and action figures that were sprawled out across the floor. He takes the piles of clothes and shoves them all into drawers, then tosses his action figures into a big plastic container. He even went as far as to dust all the surfaces in his room; something of which he never cared to do before. Until now.

School | Recess

"Jungkookie!","Tae Tae!" The two call out as they were hurrying across the classroom towards one another; meeting each other half way.

"I missed you." Taehyung says with a big smile on his face.

"But, it's only been one day, silly."

"I know...but I still missed you."

"To be honest... I missed you too." Jungkook says with a shy smile.

Tae went to put his arms out, but he quickly pulled them back and placed his hand on the side of his arm; realizing it was probably too soon to hug him, since they had only started talking just yesterday.