Part 7

After walking Tzuyu home, Taehyung walked to his house. He was happy to see his parents weren't home, but it was bitter sweet happiness since something was bugging him. He went up to his room and toss his bag to the floor then went over to his bed and threw himself onto it.

Taehyung thinking to himself: "What did Jungkook mean by you're welcome?" He rested his arms behind his head and stared up at the wall.

*buzz*

Taehyung reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. He checked his messages, it was a group message from his friends:

HS: "Taehyung and Tzuyu sitting in a tree."
NJ: "K"
Jin: "I"
YG: "S"
HS: "S"
NJ: "I"
Jin: "N"
YG: "G."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and respond back to the message:

Tae: "Shut up.."

HS: "Did you and Tzuyu kiss on the doorstep?"
YG: "Did her lipstick rub off on your lips?"

Tae: "We didn't kiss."

NJ: "Yeah right."
Jin: "I smell a liar."

Taehyung took a picture of himself pointing to his lips and sent it to them~

Tae: "No lipstick."

HS: "You just wipe it off."

Tae: "Believe me or don't, but we didn't kiss."

YG: "Saving your kisses for someone else?"
HS: "Jungkook maybe?"

Tae: "What the hell Hobi."

HS: "You've hardly mess with him all week. And not only that, but you gave him back his tray today...you ARE going soft on him!"

Tae: "It was only because Tzuyu told me to."

HS: "Sureee~"

Tae: "You all were sitting right there, didn't you see?? Remove me from this group message.."

NJ: "Don't get so butt hurt. We are just messing with you...we know you don't like him."

Tae: "Still...remove me from this. I don't want to bothered by you losers." He smirked to himself.

YG: "Hey if we are losers, you're a loser for hanging out with us."

Tae: "Yeah...but I'm still the top loser out of all of us."

Taehyung quickly realized he put that wrong~

Tae: "Wait. I wrote that wrong.."

YG: "lol"
NJ: "Nice one."
Jin: "You didn't have to tell us. We already knew."
HS: "You said it yourself! Bye top loser!"

As Taehyung was writing a message to fix what he said, Hoseok removed him from the group message before he could redeem himself.

Tae: "Aigoo..." He said to himself.

Taehyung laid there in bed and started watching some videos. As he was watching them, Jungkook popped into his mind out of nowhere. He exit out of his video and went onto fb.

A/n: *reading this over a year and a half later* I'm always getting comments "WHY FB". well here's your answer; I DIDNT *REALLY* START USING SOCIAL MEDIA UNTIL, LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO, AND I THOUGHT FB WAS STILL A THING BECAUSE OF ALL OF THOSE MARK ZUCKERBERG MEMES. plus, it was the only social media I ever remember using when I was younger, so I JUST WENT WITH IT. EXCUSE ME, OKAY????🤧

He went to Jungkook's profile and started looking at some of his photos. There was one that caught his eye. It was one Jungkook was tag in that someone else took of him. Jungkook was at some sort of party, he was sitting in the grass with Jimin and some people he had never seen before.