Part 32

After Jimin had let Jungkook know that Jae was the one Taehyung was suspecting that he liked, throughout the week, Jungkook was purposely spending a bit more time with Jae, but wasn't doing anything to make it dead obvious that he "liked" him. He decided that he didn't want to push anything and just see how Tae was going to handle it, hoping he wouldn't let his emotions take over him.

It was one more day until the party, and he figured afterwards be the perfect time to end Tae's little "test." So far, Tae seemed to be doing well, but in reality Tae was a hot mess.
-
Jungkook and Jimin talking in the school library

JM: "So how's Taehyung doing?"

JK: "Not too bad. He gets a bit uncomfortable if I hang out with Jae, but overall he seems to be doing pretty well."

JM: "That's a surprise. I thought by now he would have tried challenged Jae to something crazy like a sword fight or something." He snickers and says, "I bet inside he's going nuts though...hey...this can be like your revenge for everything he has ever done to you..!"

JK: "I don't like to think of it as revenge."

JM: "Why not? You've never gotten your proper revenge, so this is perfect."

JK: "I'm not really the vengeful type, unlike you."

JM: "You make me sound like such a bad person."

JK: "Let's just say...you are definitely no angel."

JM: "To be fair, neither are you." He patted Jungkook's back and says, "Your angel days ended the day your tongue touched Taehyung's."
~
Yoongi looks over at Tae who was tapping his foot nervously on the floor and mumbling to himself, he says, "You alright over there..?"

Tae quickly looks over at him says, "Hmm? Oh yeah. Fine. Just fine. So uh, anyone see Jungkook yet? He was supposed to be going to the library for a minute with Jimin, but it's definitely been over a minute and I still don't see him." He looked around nervously.

HS: "You're so nervous. You look like someone is out to get you or something."

Tae waved his hand says, "No, no. Just am curious about where Jungkook is..." He stood up and says, "Wait a second...where's Jae??"

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung and pulled him back down onto the seat. He leans over and whispers, "Calm down you lunatic..! If you don't want the others to know you like Jungkook, you better just cool your jets about him."

Tae looked over at the other guys who were looking at him weirdly. They were confused as to why he was so obsessed over Jungkook lately. Tae clears his throat and continues eating, trying to act nonchalant.
....
Tae looks over and notices Jae and Jungkook walking into the cafeteria together. After realizing Jimin was not accompany them, he drops his spoon and stood up from the table, hurries over to them before Yoongi could attempt to stop him.

Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok look over at Yoongi who was shaking his head at Tae. Namjoon says, "OK, Yoongi. What's going on? You guys whispering to each other, Taehyung's neurotic behavior...his obsession with Jungkook.."

Jin: "Yeah, we know you know something. So tell us what's going on."

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders, says, "I don't know a thing."

HS: "Yeah right. Tell us..! If you don't know anything, what were you two whispering about then?"

YG: "You really want to know..?"

The guys nodded excitedly. Yoongi looks side to side and motions them to get a bit closer.
After the boys leaned forward, he covers the side of his mouth and begins whispered something.
~
Jungkook and Jae were chuckling when Tae walked up, Tae says, "Jungkook...I thought you were going to the library with Jimin."