Down Memory Lane PT. 3

A/n: This takes place 5 years after the last chapter. It is the second to last Down Memory Lane Part. I might be publishing a second part tonight, so look out for that. =) also wanted to say thanks a lot to the people who commented on my last a/n. You guys made me feel so much better! love you all ❤️ and again, sorry for the wait.

Also, OMG 100K? this is truly amazing and I'm gonna freaking cry. I never dreamed in a million years this would happen. Tysm for your support❤️❤️❤️ if I could hug you all, I would.

-5 yrs earlier-

(Taehyung and his dad sitting at the table, talking)

"I'm not talking to him anymore, dad.."

"You better not be lying to me, boy."

"I'm not lying..."

"Because you know what will happen if I find out you are."

"I'll get sent to boot camp.."

"Correct."

Taehyung looked down at the table and started picking at the chipped paint on it, feeling uncomfortable. Yohan smacked his hand down on the table when he realized that Tae wasn't paying attention and says, "Eyes up here when I am talking to you."

Taehyung sheepishly looked up at him. "Sorry.."

"You do realize that my threat to send you there isn't because I'm trying to be a mean person, right? I'm only warning you because I want you to grow up and be a man. A manly man. And hanging out with girls is going to prevent that."

"Girls..? But I don't hang out with girls."

"You might as well be if you're talking to Jungkook. Because that boy isn't a normal boy. Boys shouldn't be giggling the way he giggles...and not to mention the way he dresses. I've seen him walking around in pink shirts. Boys shouldn't be wearing anything colored baby pink." Yohan shook his head in dismay. "I don't understand how the boy's father can allow him to walk out of the house looking like that. If he were my son, he'd be gone to boot camp a long time ago."

"Jungkook's really nice...he's just a little different."

"Yeah he's different alright. Gay people are much different than you and I."

"Just because Jungkook is nice and wears pink every now and then doesn't mean he is gay, dad.."

"Believe me, I know a gay when I see one, so, I forbid you from having anymore contact with him."

"I haven't really even spoken to him for like...2 years.."

"Good. And I expect you to keep it that way."

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers nervously. "Can I ask why you are so against gays..? I always heard you and mom talking about it and now we're talking about it.."

"Because sex was only meant for having children...but people have turned it into something for their own personal pleasure...and gays especially because there is no way two men and two woman together can bear children. So, when they have sex, it's purely for pleasure. Nothing else."

"But...what if they love each other? How else are they supposed to express their love for one another?"

"Listen, Taehyung...being gay is wrong and isn't anything to be proud of...just trust me, OK? I know best.."