Part 13

As much as Taehyung wanted to sneak in and continue kissing Jungkook, he knew his mom was going to freak out if she found out he was gone. So he started walking home.

Taehyung was confused as to why whenever he looked at Jungkook today, all he wanted to do was kiss him. Then he started to realize that his mom was in fact right. He did like Jungkook whether he wanted to or not.

Taehyung thinking: "This is all Jungkook's fault."
~
Jungkook hurried upstairs to his room where Jimin was sitting patiently on his bed. Jimin looked over and notice that Jungkook looked excited, almost happy. Jungkook quickly shut the door behind him and looked over at Jimin with a goofy smile on his face.

JM: "What's going on? What's with that smile?" Jimin couldn't help but to smile too. Jungkook's smile was contagious.

Jungkook went over and threw himself onto the bed. He says while looking up at the ceiling~ "Something amazing just happened."

JM: "Oh really? What happened??" He flipped over onto his side facing Jungkook.

Jungkook laid there debating on whether to tell Jimin what had happened or not. Thinking: "Jiminie won't judge me...I'm sure it would be ok to tell him." Jungkook flipped over and faced towards Jimin.

JK: "I just realized when I was downstairs that I really really like someone. I mean I knew I did but I didn't know how much."

JM: "Just out of nowhere? You were downstairs and it just randomly popping into your mind?"

JK: "...well, there's a little more to it. But I don't want to explain it."

Jimin had no clue Taehyung had been there but he already knew how Jungkook felt about Taehyung~ "It's Taehyung isn't it?"

Jungkook looked down at the bed sheets and messed with them. He was worried if he admitted, what if Jimin wasn't ok with it? What if he stopped being his friend because of this?

JK: "Let's say it is Taehyung...would you think it was wrong to like him? You know...because he is a boy?"

JM: "If it was Taehyung, I don't think it would be wrong because he is a boy. But I do think it is wrong because of the way he treats you. And I would be very confused why you would like him in the first place."

JK: "I don't know. I just get excited when I'm around him. And..." He burrow his face into the pillow~ "...we kissed."

Jimin's eyes widened~ "So that's what happened in the locker room.."

JK: "I was so shocked because I never in a million years thought he would do it. And oh my god I loved it."

JM: "What did he say after you two kissed?"

JK: "What kiss? The first or second.."

JM: "There were two?!" His mouth dropped. "When was the other kiss??"

Jungkook remove his face from the pillow. He couldn't hold his feelings in any longer, he had to tell someone. So he started telling Jimin about what happened.
~
It took awhile for Taehyung to get home. When he arrive, he seen his mom was home. He took a deep breath before he walked inside.

His mom was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands, she was still dressed up. She looked over when she heard the front door open~

Mom: "There you are! I was worried sick!" She went over to him and squeezed him tight.

Taehyung was surprised she wasn't yelling, but he was not going to question it. It was better than being yelled at~ "I'm sorry mom. I just went for a walk..."