Part 17

JM: "What the heck Jungkook...I thought Taehyung liked you now?"

Jungkook wiped off his uniform, letting the excess food that was on him fall to the floor. He says~ "I thought so too.."

JM: "I oughta..." Jimin went to head over to Tae's table, but Jungkook put his hand on his chest stopping him.

JK: "There's no point. I am sure there's a good reason for it."

JM: "There's never a good reason to poor food all over someone who wasn't doing anything."

JK: "I'm going to go clean off.."
~
Taehyung watched as Jungkook walked out of the cafeteria with Jimin. Jimin was looking over, glaring.

HS: "I almost feel bad for Jungkook. He didn't even try to stand up to you."

Taehyung looked down at his tray of food, he didn't feel like talking to either of them. For once he felt ashamed for being rude to Jungkook, but he was trying to pull himself out of it. Thinking: "Maybe I should just go back to how things were. Do I really want to risk losing the rest of my friends and the entire school because of Jungkook?"

Taehyung peeked at Yoongi and glared. Thinking: "If it wasn't for you, I could have my friends and Jungkook." Then he started questioning something else~ "Or maybe this is my fault for letting Jungkook seduce me...even if he didn't do it on purpose. Or did he..? Was this his plan? Is this his way of getting back at me after all these years..?" His paranoia starting set in.

Yoongi looked over at Taehyung and noticed him rubbing his temple, he says~ "You look like you got a lot on your mind."

Tae: "What's it to you!?"

The guys looked over at Tae, questioning his sudden snap at Yoongi. Hoseok says~ "Whoa, what's your problem? Sleep on the wrong side of the bed last night?"

Taehyung looked over at Hoseok, says~ "Don't even mess with me right now. I'm in no mood for it."
~
Jimin was picking noodles from Jungkook's hair, says~ "I think you should break up with him."

JK: "How can I break up with someone who I wasn't with in the first place?"

JM: "But weren't you guys all lovey last night?"

Jungkook blushed at Jimin's words, says~ "I wouldn't call it "lovey"."

JM: "I guess you and I have two different meanings for "lovey" then."

JK: "I just wish he would have warned me before he tried to impress his friends by pouring that on me."

JM: "He's no good Kookie. I don't care what you say. Just because someone might be sweet one moment, doesn't mean they automatically turned nice...as you can see." He looked down at Jungkook's dirty uniform.

JK: "I'm used to it. As long as he doesn't punch me, I can deal with it I guess."

Jimin felt sad for Jungkook. He knew how much Jungkook liked Taehyung, and it made him feel bad to see the person Jungkook really likes treat him this way. Especially after Tae showed interest in Jungkook, in a way leading Jungkook on.

JM: "You shouldn't have to deal with anything like that. You're too good for him.." He moved Jungkook's hair out of his face.
~
YG: "So Tae. Have you have your first kiss yet?"

The guys looked over at Tae curious.

Tae looked over at Yoongi, irritated. Says bluntly~ "No."

HS: "You still haven't kissed Tzuyu yet?"

Tae shook his head 'no.' Namjoon says~ "Oohh. I see what is going on...you're waiting to kiss her at the dance huh?"

Tae: "Yep...you guessed it."