Part 36

Tae frantically starts dig in the drawers, pulling out clothes and other random junk, tosses it over his shoulder.

Jungkook stands there with his arm crossed, says, "It's ok if you can't find it, Taehyung."

Tae: "It was here though...I swear it was." He went over to his bedside table and starts looking through paperwork.

JK: "What was it..?"

Tae: "I can't tell you...it wouldn't be the same as if you seen it for yourself."

JK: "I'm sure whatever it was, was great. But I don't want you to tear your whole room up looking for it."

Tae: "But...I worked so hard on it.." He dropped his head and let go of the paper work he was holding onto.

Jungkook goes over to him and places his hand on his shoulder, says, "You'll find it eventually. Just don't obsess over it, OK?"

Tae: "But...that means I don't have anything to give you for you birthday.."

JK: "It's ok Taehyung, I don't need anything else. I had such a fun time with you today and that's all that matters to me."

Tae lifts his head back up and looks over at him, says, "I'll find it for you, I promise. If I have to rip my room apart I will."

JK: "I know you'll find it...now,I'm going to go get out of this suit and maybe take another quick shower before getting into bed."

Tae: "Bed..? But what about Jae's party..?"

JK: "Ehh, I don't really want to go. I'm way too tired and besides...I kind of just want to spend the rest of the night with you.."

Tae looks down at Jungkook who was fiddling with his tie. He swallow his saliva and says, "You do..?"

JK: "Mhm...maybe we can watch a movie together in my room..?"

Tae perks up says, "Yeah,I'd be up for a movie in your room...with you...in your bed.."

Jungkook smiles and says, "Good. You can come in whenever you want. I won't be too long." He lets Tae's tie slowly slide between his fingers as he walks off.

[if for some reason you are rereading this, yes, this part was edited so no, you didn't go crazy.]

After Jungkook leaves the room, Tae quickly starts tearing his clothes off. As he was pulling his suit off, he notices something fall out of his pocket. When he looked down, he immediately was able to tell what it was. He shook his head, says to himself, "Seriously Yoongi...?"

He leans down and picks up the condom package that was laying on the floor by his foot. He takes a look at it, wondering when Yoongi had had enough time to slip it into his pocket without realizing. Figuring there was no use for it, he tossed it over to his table.
...
Before he leaves the room he breaths into his hand and smells what his breath was like. He nods to himself, satisfied with the lack of odor. Though, for good measure, he went over to his night stand and grabbed a mint from it and popped it into his mouth.

Before he walked into Jungkook's room, he snaps his fingers when he remembered the cake he had gotten for Jungkook. "Oh yeah..!"
...
After Tae got the cake, he goes back upstairs and knocks before opened up Jungkook's door, peeking in to make sure he wasn't going to walk in on Jungkook nude or anything...though he certainly wouldn't have minded seeing a sight like that, he didn't want to shock him.