Interlude

OMG this is the perfect time to write this chapter! It's thundering and lightening out! YAAAY!!!

*

Alex's POV:

It was a rainy off day in Virginia. We were almost to Baltimore, where I couldn't wait to sleep in my own bed again. Today was a nice day for Colby, seeing as she got to go to her folk's house. Some people stayed on buses, but a few were in need of a warm, cozy home. Marina and I were some of those few.

At the moment, Colby was playing video games quietly on the large TV. Marina was sitting on the couch, curled in a blanket that she was knitting. She'd learned how to knit in the past few months. I looked at the window, and saw a streak of light. It was followed closely by thunder. I scooched in a little closer, putting a hand comfortably on her knee. Kianna ran into the room, sitting beside Tony (who was over at the moment), and set down a dry erase board.

"We should play pictionary!" She squealed.

"But no one has the box set." I correct.

"We don't need it. Let's just play by rotating around in a circle, and whoever gets the most points at the end wins." She explained.

I sat beside them. "Okay, I'm in."

Colby paused her COD. "I'm in, too."

Matt also sat beside us. "Marina?"

"No thanks. I'm just gonna keep up with this, and maybe play some Madden later." She kept knitting.

"Grandma over there." Kianna laughed. "Okay, who wants to go first?"

"I do!" I raised my hand. I had the perfect word.

Kianna handed me a black marker. I started drawing on the board, with only a few lines at first.

"Banana!"

"Spatula!" People callled out.

"Nope." I laughed. I kept going, until I had a full hand drawn.

"Hand!"

"Fingers!"

I started drawing the other hand, which had a finger inserting the other hand.

"Sex!"

"Intercourse!"

"Second base!"

"Jack." Marina simply stated, without even having to look up.

I gave her a dissapointed look. "Marina."

She started laughing. "Pepere used to give me that look all the time!"

"Is it really Jack?" Colby asked.

"Of course it is!" I handed the marker to her. Everybody laughed.

"One point for Marina." Kianna giggled.

The marker went around twice, about, including a banana (which everyone thought was a penis), a tree, a fire hydrant, and a few other random things. Kianna was in the lead. Now, it was Tony's turn again.

He began to draw something round. Everyone was yelling out ideas.

"Circle!"

"Round!"

"Shape!"

He began to draw a gem on it.

"Ring!"

"Engagement!"

He shook his head and erased the board. He then drew two faces, smushing togetherm like a kiss.

"Kissing!"