Let It Roll

Alex's POV:

Flash forward to the beginning of September, and I'm a groomsman in Rian's wedding. The girls were all going to stay at my place, while the boys would stay at Rian's, yet I stayed up until two without Marina in my arms. So I woke up Jack, let him know, and headed home. 

It was quite the suprise to see all five girls (yes, Cass was there; it's her wedding) sleeping in my room. Cass and Colby were on the floor, but Marina was sharing the bed with Emily and Kianna. The funny thing is, a) we have a guest room, and b) our bed is only a full size. I mean, Rina and I could share a bunk comfortably, so we never sought to upgrade. The baby was being babysat by Zack's parents for the night, which was such a relief on everyone.

When I came in, Sebastian started barking away, and it woke everyone up. They all complained and yelled at me profusely, except Marina. She was happy that I was home because she had a nightmare. "It was because I couldn't hear your heartbeat" she said. So we snuggled in the guest room, and made breakfast in the morning for everyone.

Right now, the guys and I were getting ready for the wedding. I had just slipped on my tuxedo pants, and was tightening my belt. The guys were all tossing on their shirts, buttoning them up. Rian was shaking, finding it very hard to do. I slung the undone bowtie around my collar, without buttoning my shirt.

I was a bit nervous. There were too things bothering me. 1) We never did a rehearsal dinner because Rian claimed that walking would be just like Zack and Em's wedding. Only problem? That happened two years ago. My memory of it was fuzzy. And 2) I didn't know how to tie a bow tie. We used snap ons at Zack's wedding.

"Rian, how do we do this?" I asked.

He started to do his own, but fumbled so much he couldn't. "I- I can't do this. You might need to go get my dad."

"I'm sure at least one of the girls can do it." Jack dismissed. "Alex, can Rina?"

I chuckled. "I'm sure she can. You never know what kind of useless knowldege runs around her brain." 

I started walking towards the other dressing room of the country club. It was different from Em and Zack's venue, so I could easily get lost. Finally, I heard the sound of giggling girls, and knew it must be them. I walked in to see plenty of cream dresses, covered with black embroidery. 

"Hey! What do you need?" Marina walked up to me, putting in a black dangly earring. She had on black pumps.

"Is that one of the boys? Tell him to get out!" Cass demanded.

"Sorry! We just didn't know how to tie our ties. Could one of you help?" I asked.

"Of course. C'mon." Marina started her supermodel walk down the hall. Jesus, she walked just like Jack. It was weird. "So how's Rian doing?"

"He's too nervous to do his own tie. I think he's worried that he's gonna mess up." I began. "How about Cass? She seemed a little on edge."

She waited until I was beside her, and took my hand. She interlocked our fingers, swinging our arms. "Oh, yeah. She thought Rian had come in and ruined everything."

"I'm honestly a little nervous of who's walking down the isle when." I scratched the back of my head with my free hand. I did my hair really well today.

"Well, we obviously walk together. Cass told me that Zack and Em go first, then you and me, then Jack and Kianna, and Colby and Matt." She explained.

Thank god for the clarification. "Kianna and Jack are walking together? This'll be interesting."

"You know Jack won't let any argument start." She reinsured. "It's twenty feet down an aisle. No biggie."

We got into the guy's room, where Zack was shirtless and stressed. "This shirt's too small. I don't know what to do!"