Break Out! Break Out!

Alex's POV:

I felt something slowly caress my fuzzy chin. A thumb, it seemed. I peeled open my eyes, one at a time, to see my white duvet wrinkled all over me, and a woman pressed to my body. She had such a lively smile, and bright eyes to go along. Yes, I got to wake up to this every day for the rest of forever.

"Morning, beautiful." She said, just above a whisper.

"Morning, sunshine." I answered. "Why do you call me beautiful?"

"Because you are. Everything about you is absolutely divine and lovely." She brought her lips to mine, barely touching them to start. It sent surges through my body, making me feel everything. I even felt the risen member of my crotch. Well, it was morning.

"I have to take a major piss." I started getting up.

She sat up as well. "Don't take too long." 

There was something about the way she was lying, chest pressed out, arm propping up her head, that was so incredibly sexy. I went into the bathroom, took a quick piss, but noticed the bulge in my pants still wouldn't go away. Have her handle it, or take care of it myself?

I opened the door, peeking out my head. She was still lying in bed, yawning and staring out the windows. I walked at an angle, so maybe she wouldn't see it, and lied in bed beside her. Before she could even say anything, I lightly pulled her back on top of me and started kissing her. 

Our noses touched a few times, but it was mostly just our lips. We went harder and deeper into the kiss, until she pinned my upper arms to the bed. I guessed this was turning her on as well. I was putting my hands on her hips, squeezing with the intense pleasure. This was going pretty far.

"You wanna just go for it?" She asked.

"Yes, yes." I answered, with no hesitation at all.

"How do you want to do this?" She whispered.

"Anyway that's best for you."

"How about that one we did, like, right before tour started?"

"The one with you on my lap?"

"Yeah, I really liked that one." She grinned.

To be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan. I liked anything where we were facing each other, but in that one, we weren't. Still, it involved little work and plenty of pleasure. "Alright, sounds great."

SMUT NOW!

We both wiggled out of our pants, tossing them on the floor. She slung off her bra, while still keeping her shirt on. She faced me, then began kissing down my neck. She got all the way down my chest, almost to my crotch, when she stopped. She rubbed in between my legs, until I grew to my full length. I rubbed between hers.

When we were both ready, I spread my legs a little, and she sat right on it. The feeling was too glorious to put into words. She began moving up and down, starting slowly. Over and over, again and again. I grabbed her hips, directing her more easily, but my hands soon snaked up her stomach to her chest. I bent over a little, so that our torsos were pressed together. She moaned a little. The longer it went on, the faster it got. Finally, we both reached out breaking points, and came.

SMUT OVER!

She scooted forward, then turned to face me. She brought her lips to mine. "That was fantastic."

"Always is." I smiled.

_____________________________________________________________

I woke up, two days later, without my woman beside me. No kiss, nothing. She had stayed in my bunk last night, so what gives? I rolled out, in a desperate attempt to find her.