Come One Come All

Long time no talk. Here's a timeline of everything that's happened.

1. After I got back from Bmore, I told my boyfriend that I was still friends with the asshole, and that I had no more feeling for him, but that I do still care about him as a person.

2. My boyfriend got really distant and broke up with me about a week after our aniversary.

3. The asshole broke up with his girlfriend an hour later.

4. I started talking to my new ex's best friend whom I will call Sexypants because I've always thought he was wicked sexy.

5. I developed a major crush on Sexypants. Meanwhile, the asshole was all over me.

6. The asshole and I made a connection, and he knew he had feeings for me again so he backed out AGAIN.

7. My friend Elisa asked Sexypants if he actually liked me and HE DOES. And he has for a while.

8. I cleared the air with my ex so I could not feel guilty about Sexypants. My ex says he's totally over it and we're cool now.

9. My dad and I got into a fight and Sexypants was texting me until I fell asleep that night to get me through it. 

10. Sexypants promised to hang out over break and I think it's inevitable that we'll date.

Okay, now you can continue.

*

Alex's POV:

"Why is the weather so fucking unhappy?" Marina thought out loud. "I'm beaming."

"We're in London, babe. What more could you expect?" I laughed in response.

"I missed touring so much. I can't describe how this makes me feel." She rolled her suitcase along the floor, beside mine. The airport was crowded, but with her fingers interlacing mine, I could never lose her.

"Malex!" Colby ran up, addressing us both at once. She hugged Marina first, then me.

"Colby! I see you came here with the bozos." I pointed out. 

We all exchanged greetings with the five sauce boys. More people arrived, including the rest of her band and the rest of mine. We waited outside for the buses.

Three rolled up. We all started getting into our groups, not even realizing. Marina, being the perceptive little shit she is, did seem to notice. Colby was heading towards the first bus, which was deemed the family bus, because the pregnant ladies and the baby and Zack were on there. Marina lightly tugged on Colby's arm.

"Colbs, you sure you wanna go in there? There's gonna be a screaming baby and two pregnant women." She said, just enough so it was audible.

"Try three." Colby said, with a slight discomfort, before walking away.

My jaw dropped. Marina was in an angry shock. "COLBY NOEL WILKENS! YOU GET OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

Colby hurried back to Marina. "We'll talk later. I can't say anything here."

"Colby, this is a big deal. You can't just close a door on me." Marina begged.

"No doors are closed. I promise. We'll chat later." She added before swiftly moving away.

Marina covered her mouth in deep thought. I was just confused. "What are you gonna do?"

"Me? There's nothing I can do. I'm officially powerless amongst my peers." She coldly stated before boarding the bus.