Remembering Sunday

Okay, now to answer some of your questions! I will be answering them in character ^_^

Questions from Colbraaaa-

"Luke mate we all know you still love Colby why won't you just reslve things with her damn and same goes to Colby y'all are frustrating bye."

Luke: Well, it's a similar situation to what Alex and Marina had. It's a pride thing. I'm waiting for her to crack first.

(To Jenna) "Why're you such a green haired skank?"

Jenna: HEY!

"Nah, but seriously why do you feel the need to manipulate people like this jesus."

Jenna: I'm not being manipulative. I like the security of having a bit of arm candy, but who the hell doesn't?

(To Calum) "Cal I saw your dick mate."

Calum: Well I really hope you liked it, mate.

(To Mikey) "Yo can you three guys tell Luke to stop being and idiot and resolve things with Colby?"

Mikey: We've all tried, mate, but he just won't budge.

So anyway, if I get more questions, I'll answer them in upcoming chapters. I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update. Marching season is here, and it's going to consume quite a bit of my time. 

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20 K ON OH CALAMITY!!!!!!!!

*

Alex's POV:

"I just feel like- I feel like it's our fault." Rian wiped his tears. He couldn't muster up the courage to look me in the eye.

"Well it's not, whoever 'our' is." I replied, begging for contact.

"The band. We're never here for you. Or at least not Zack and I."

"You guys have your own lives to deal with. Kids, families. And I'm still dealing with the immature subject of suicide." I scratched the back of my neck.

"How could you say that? Alex, you're engaged! You have a family to worry about, too." He argued.

I thought for a moment. "I just don't wanna be sad anymore, Rian. I wanna be happy."

"Well Marina and me and the rest of the bands are going to do everything in our power to make sure that happens."

_______________________________________________________

"Alex, I'm going to the rehearsal dinner. Promise me, promise me you'll be okay." She begged before leaving our hotel room. It was the day before the wedding (Kianna and Tony's), and I wasn't in the bridal party.

"Everything's gonna be okay baby." I explained. 

"I can't help but worry. Really, I need you to never be more than a ring away from your phone." She begged.

I pulled her in for a tight hug. "I'm going to stay right here in the hotel room until you get back."

"Okay." She took a shakey exhale and broke away. "I'll be back as soon as I possibly can."

"No need to rush. Take all the time you need." I smiled.

She nodded and left. This was the first time she'd left me alone since the incident, and she would worry the entire time.