Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)

Sorry for not updating in so long. I swear this chapter will be fucking amazing, but it's been a pain in the ass to just sit down and write. The beginning was SO BORING and I had to re-write it three or four times just to make it bearable. But the next chapter is gonna be fantastic!, So keep an eye out.

*

Alex's POV:

"Cheers!" Marina grinned insanely widely, taking her first legal sip of beer. Don't get me wrong; she hated beer, but there wasn't any other drink we could get here.

For her 21st birthday, I suprised with a trip to the M&T Bank Stadium. Her first ever Ravens game. She nearly killed me she hugged me so hard when I handed her the tickets this morning. She loved football, but had never been to a game before. To be blunt, this was also a gift I benefitted from, seeing as she's my absolute favorite person to watch football with in the world.

"Flacco, no!" She yelled out to the feild, spilling a little bit of beer.

He was tackled. The crowd responded in disappointment. I felt bad. They should really win, if only for Marina's sake.

"Hey! Alex!" I heard a call in the distane. "Marina!"

A teenage girl walked closer to us, hesitantly.

"Hey! Don't be shy!" Marina smiled.

The girl walked over more confidently, her purple Ravens shirt hanging loosely over her black ripped skinny jeans. "Happy birthday Marina!"

"Thank you! It's so great to meet you!" Marina stood and greeted her with a hug.

"You too!" She smiled. "Hi, Alex!"

"Hey, wazzup?" I asked. "Take a seat." I motioned to the empty seat beside me.

"Oh, just running around here like an idiot. I really want a hot dog. What about you guys?" She asked with excitement.

"Enjoying my first drink as a twenty one year old. I can't believe they actually had a game on my birthday." She sipped it.

"I'm just taking it all in." I said. This was honestly so peaceful, finally having Marina legally drink. Sneaking around and buying her alcohol was never fun. But she seemed to be having a great time, and honestly, that was all that really mattered.

We chatted with the fan a little bit longer. She was honestly very cool, and it was probably an absolute dream for her to just sit down and enjoy a moment with her two favorite bands (she admitted that her favorite members were Jack and Kianna, and that she was heartbroken when they spilt. I felt the same way).

The Ravens ended up winning. Marina spilt her popcorn everywhere in excitement. I fucking loved watching her. This was game day at home, only better. And with more clothes.

_______________________________________________________________

"Happy birthday dear Marina, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang.

"Cha cha cha!" Jack just had to add.

For her birthday, we rented out an entire room at Marina's favorite resturaunt in Baltimore. They served international food, and a wide variety of hard drinks. She stuck with a cosmopolitan.

Around the table sat all the band members, all the crew members, Justin Tucker and his girlfriend Amanda, Kara, Jenna L, Jennifer, and Lisa. Marina had become very close with the last few girls since being friends with Lisa. I honestly really liked it. Thing is, they were so much like her. Classy, yet dorky and funny, mature, understanding, and very (for lack of a better word), normal.