Six Feet Under the Stars

So the chapter title kind of works. Haha.

*

Marina's POV:

"Big Butt, I have to go get my guitar fixed. I'll be back sometime tonight. Call me if you need anything." He woke me up.

"Mm okay Alley Cat." I rolled back over.

"Babe! Morning kiss?"

"Do you really want to taste my gross morning breath?" I asked.

"Your breath smells fine. I don't know what you're so worried about." He bent over and locked his lips to mine.

It was rather sloppy, but I was tired, so I rolled back over.

"C'mon, Rina. That was bad. One more." He begged.

"Fine." I sat up a little and kissed him again, in the same fashion.

He bent over the bed. "One more, please."

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I want it to be perfect."

Seeing as that was possibly the most romantic thing he had ever said to me, I leaned in again and gave him a real kiss. A kiss that was about as close to perfect as it could be this time in the morning. When we finally let go, he smiled. He came in for another, sliding his tounge across my bottom lip. The feeling was incredible. I set my hand lightly on his shoulder, cocking my head to an angle. I touched his tounge with mine. He put his hands on my back, slowly bringing me back down until he straddled over me.

"Baby...Just...Mmm...I wish...We could do this...All day..." He said between kisses. "This was never my...Intention...But...Mmm..."

I massaged my palms under his t-shirt. I felt his muscles relax at my touch. He started a trail of little kisses down my neck and to my chest. I giggled. "Are we really going that far?"

"Oh, I wish." He collapsed beside me. "But I made an appointment for my guitar, and I really can't be late, because after that I have an appointment with the bank."

"Why with the bank?" I asked.

"To get us a house loan. Where else will we get the money for your grandparent's place?" He stood, walking out.

I followed, getting out of bed. "Just one more kiss before you leave?"

He pressed his lips to mine. "See you tonight. Call me if you need anything."

"Alright." I held his hand until he walked out the door. I shut it for him, and retreated back to our bedroom.

Okay, what was I doing today? Going out for breakfast with Lisa. Then a movie (because we both really wanted to see The Fault In Our Stars), then lunch, and grocery shopping. What sort of outfit would work all day for me? I looked through my half of the closet. Medium wash skinny jeans from American Eagle (my favorite), hemmed to my ankles. Flats or boots? It was rainy today, so I slipped on my dark brown faux leather slouch riding boots. Now for a shirt. I should wear a band tee with my North Face today. Or maybe a really dressy shirt. Maybe I should just opt for comfort in one of Alex's hoodies. Oh,  who am I kidding? I'm most comfortable in a knit sweater. I grabbed a cream one and slung it over me. This wasn't enough. I needed a scarf or a necklace. I decided that since it was so rainy out, I should probably not soak a scarf. I slipped on a long pocket watch necklace that my brother Don got me ages ago. 

I went to the bathroom and started to put on my makeup. A fresh face, chap stick, and a bit of mascara would be fine. Right as I was doing my mascara, thunder blared through my house. I flinched a little and got mascara everywhere. "Jesus christ..." I mumbled, wiping it off and reapplying. I shoved my hair in a messy bun and left the bathroom.