Poppin Champagne

Soooooooo Sexypants and I are officially a thing. We DTRed the other night and decided to see where this goes. Problem is, his super christian parents are afraid I'm gonna bang him. Hopefully if I meet them I can instill some trust. It's unlike parents to not like me. Besides that, he is absolutely perfect.

*

Marina's POV:

I collapsed in my hotel bed. We were staying in a very cultural and fancy hotel in Barcelona. The girls dragged me out to go shopping for shit I didn't need. Alex gave me a bunch of money and told me to treat myself. He said I'd been too stressed about Colby, the wedding, and buying my grandparents house. I ended up buying booze, a new necklace, and a gorgeous pair of heels. I knew if I got nothing Alex would just make me get more stuff. It's odd; shopping was normally so theraputic for me. But right now, there was so much on my mind that I didn't want to be around a bunch of pregnant women.

I sat up, retrieving my mac from my bag. I set it on my lap, going to my homepage of the Real Estate site. The price on the house went up again. I collapsed once more. Why did this have to be happening. It was Alex and I on the other side of the world, versus a rich couple right in Washington. What the actual fuck.

"Cause baby now we've got bad blood-" My phone rang. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Marina! It's Arnold!" A guy frantically said.

This was my attourney. "Arnold, please tell me this is good news. I don't think I can take much more bad."

"Fantastic news! Michelle lost, we won!" He said.

"You're joking!" And like that, I was sitting up again.

"Yeah, she had a million in the bank! She's going to prison for two years!" He sounded thrilled. "And guess how much of that million we get?"

"How much?" I asked excitedly.

"Half of it!"

I was too happy to breath. "What did the record company say?" I asked. 

"The record company is giving the money to you guys as a bonus. $125 thousand for each of you."

I paused. That could pay for all of the wedding and put a litte towards the house. "Just email me the rest of the deets. I gotta tell Alex." 

"Aight, bye." He said, then hung up.

I placed my phone on the bed and grabbed my room key. I charged out of the room and down all the stairs, into the lobby. There my love stood, in a contraposto stance, talking casually to Jack. I ran right at him, jumping on him. He was suprised.

"Babe, babe, what's up?" He laughed.

"Arnold called! We won!" I said.

"Won the case?" He asked.

I nodded. "AND GUESS HOW MUCH MONEY WE'RE GETTING?"

"Twenty thousand?"

"TRY 125 THOUSAND!" I exclaimed. "A PIECE!"

He gave me such a look of absolute shock. "You're joking."

"I'm not! We can pay for the entire wedding, and still have some left for the house!" I couldn't stop smiling.

He kissed me. "Thank the lord."

_________________________________________________

"Alright, bye." I said to Lisa before hanging up.

"So that's it? Everything is done?" Alex excitedly asked.

"Yup. The venue, catering, cake, dress, dj, open bar, rehearsal dinner, everything." I answered, cuddling up beside him on the bed. "All I need now is decorations and bridesmaid dresses."