Apologetic Author's Note

I am writing to you from my ipod, so bear with my mistakes.

I think about this story all the time. It is my number one priority before doing anything. I write as much as I posdibly can, but as you probably know, my life is crazy at the moment.

This isn't fun at all. I miss writing so badly. No matter what other outlet I use to escape sometimes, it never compares to writing (and especially writing this). I am so sorry that my weeks are spent without a computer and my weekends are jam packed with visits from the friends I so desperately miss. But this is the absolute worst part of my summer. My lack of writing my deepest thoughts and pains into this digital paper for all of you to read.

I haven't updates in twenty days. Twenty. I feel like I'm losing your interest and your loyalty. I owe you all so much of an apology. I would've updated so much sooner if I knew what it might cost me. Oh, and the fact that my next chapter absolutely blows to write. It'll be interesting and VERY important though, I promise.

I have one more promise to make before I bid you bye. Tomorrow night, I go back to mum's for my Aunt Ginia's wake (my great aunt died. She's been sick for a while so don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just glad shes's not suffering anymore) and I'll be back by eight. I swear to god I'll fucking update if it kills me. I can't take this anymore.

See you tomorrow. Aight.-LoryXD