Vegas

Dedicated to one of my most loyal and amazing readers!

*

Marina's POV:

I woke up to the sweet smell of apple cinamon oatmeal, and hazelnut creme coffee. My the empty space beside me was still warm, being kept that way by the fresh sheets. My head rested lazily on my pillow. Sweet, sweet autumn mornings.

I sat up, pressing my arms into the sky. They swiftly found there way back to my sides. I stepped out onto the floor beside the bed, sliding my feet into my fluffy slippers and heading to the kitchen. I was wearing nothing but Alex's jersey. We got home midday yesterday, and had some of the best sex last night. It was some new, weird kama sutra shit, but it was very intimate.

He was completely naked, sipping coffee and looking out the window to keep an eye on Baz. Circles was asleep on the couch still. He glanced over to me, and shun a beautiful smile. "Hey. Don't you look beautiful."

I blushed. He could still make me blush. I walked up beside him, taking the other coffee in one hand and putting my other around his back. "You do, too." I pinched his bare ass, then kissed him. Such a sweet kiss. "I love when you don't wear clothes and you make me breakfast."

"I also love when you wear minimal clothes." He kissed me again. "It's such a beautiful day. What are you planning on doing?"

"I have a short meeting with Lisa in the morning, then dinner with Em and Colbs. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I have to run to the hardware store and get a few bolts for the mailbox. You wanna meet for lunch and maybe spend the afternoon together?" He asked.

"Sure, what were you thinking of?"

"Go to the park. Maybe some grocery shopping. Catch a movie. Or we could do more of that kama sutra shit. That was fantastic."

"Whatever you wanna do, sexy." I lightly slapped his ass and broke away to go eat my delicious breakfast at the counter.

He moved, standing across from me, enjoying his own bowl of oatmeal. Probably maple brown sugar. "So what's the meeting with Lisa about?"

"The wedding, obvi. She got us a few venues to look at, and some catering menus, and wanted to talk about the rehearsal dinner. What do you wanna do for that anyway?" I questioned. I mean, it was his wedding, too.

"What about it?" He said between chews. "Like do I have any preferance what happens?"

"Yeah. I mean, I was planning on just heading to the venue in like a t-shirt and jeans, having everybody stand in place or whatever for like, an hour, and then coming back to our place for pizza and beer." I said, taking a sip of coffee. "Either way, they'll be out of our hair by nine."

"It's funny; I always thought you'd want something fancier." He laughed.

"I mean, the wedding itself is gonna cost us a fortune, and since we're paying for it ourselves, it'll be even worse." I said. It was a nice sense of freedom to be doing it ourselves, but not very kind to our wallets or our patience.

"I've been meaning to ask you a few things. Like, I think it's time we start a joint bank account." He said.

I wasn't alarmed, just a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it's such a pain having all our house payments come in halves. Absolutely nothing will change about our financial situation after we get married, so why not just do it now? It'll save us a ton of problems later." He elaborated.

"Like I have my account, you have yours, and we have one account to go towards house expenses and food and stuff?" I asked for clarification.

"Yeah."