Part 2 - No Touching

KHUSHI

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing for the fifth time now, I looked beside me but couldn't see Shrey, which meant he was up already, so why wasn't he opening the door?

I covered my ears with his pillow hoping Shrey would open the door because i was lazy to get out of the bed, but the sixth time the doorbell rang, it irritated me so i had to get out of the bed and just go see who it was early this morning disturbing my sleep.

I stood up and headed towards the door of my room just when I heard Arnav's voice, which meant Shrey must have finally opened the door and it was stupid Arnav ringing the doorbell, but why the hell was he even here this early?

"Where is your phone? You have any idea how many times I've called you." Arnav said in an angry tone. Why was this guy always angry and when he wasn't angry he was irritating as hell.

"I had it on silent, Khushi was sleeping, dint want to wake her up." Shrey explained. My caring husband!

I opened the door slightly and peeped outside, Shrey and Arnav were standing face to face, Arnav looked worried and tired, he was dressed in tracks, he looked like he had been jogging, i wouldn't doubt that, seeing the muscles he had, he looked like the gym and exercise kind of a guy.

"I got a call from the office, remember the clients we were supposed to meet in the afternoon? They called, they said they'll be at the office in like half an hour, I had kept all the documents ready and signed them myself but your signatures too will be needed to close the deal, so you have to be there like right now." Arnav said.

Shrey inhaled a deep breath and then looked at Arnav with his eyes wide open, he quickly rushed towards the kitchen while Arnav followed him in confusion.

"If I dint remember this on time, it would have burnt" Shrey said as he turned off the gas.

"You were cooking?" Arnav asked, his expressions changing suddenly, he was smirking like it was a big deal for Shrey to be cooking but anyway now he seemed calm and relaxed and not angry anymore, looks like he had a short temper, he got angry easily about stupid things too.

"Yeah, I just wanted to do something for Khushi because I couldn't bring her dinner last night, I just wanted to make her feel special so she doesnt think that her husband had changed after marriage, you know girls." He giggled and then looked back at whatever he was cooking.

"I was half way done and now this meeting, nothing is going right since yesterday" Shrey said as he pouted like a baby, he looked so cute doing that, just like a baby.

"Okay relax, do this, get ready and head to the office, your signatures are needed because i had signed them already, meanwhile I'll finish cooking this for you and then leave too, Khushi would wake up to find breakfast cooked, she will be happy knowing you did something for her." Arnav said.

"That sounds like something that can help for now,  I'll get going then." Shrey said as he hugged Arnav and then rushed out of the kitchen, I ran back to the bed and covered myself with a blanket pretending to be asleep, I dint want to spoil the surprise he had planned for me.

I could hear the sounds of him moving around, opening the wardrobe and doing whatever he did, after a while, he walked out of the room and headed to the office, I could say that because I heard the sound of the entrance door being shut.

I inhaled a deep breath and then sat up on the bed, I looked around wondering what to do, should I go to the kitchen and tell Arnav to go, I could cook for myself, I dint need any favor from him, anyway I dint like him much.