Part 15 - Perfect to Imperfect

ARNAV

I had been sitting inside my room for so long, honestly I dint have the guts to even go outside and face Khushi after what I had said to her earlier today.

It was also surprising for me, I never knew I felt that way for her until that moment, all my feelings just came out and I realized I had developed feelings for her, which was wrong, I mean she was my best friend's wife and even though he was cheating on her, I had no right to do anything of that sort.

I had walked towards the door over fifty times and tried to open it but I had no guts honestly, I stood near the door trying to gather enough courage to walk outside.

I felt terrible, I felt like I had turned out to be like my ex-wife, I had done something terrible, Shrey had trusted me, he left me here to take care his wife, not to fall for her!

I heard the sound of the door being unlocked and I rushed outside without thinking for a moment wondering what Khushi was up to, I saw her heading out while she dragged a suit case along.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I followed her, seriously what was this girl up to.

"I don't know, all I know is that I don't want to stay here for even one more minute, every time I look around this house, it reminds me of how much time Shrey and I have spent here, how much love we had put into building this home.

I can't stay here and watch it getting ruined, I don't have the strength to do that Arnav so please don't stop me from going, I'll go stay at one of my friend's place and when Shrey comes back I promise I'll talk to him and listen to what he has to say then take my decision but until then I have to go." She said with tears in her eyes.

I stared at her for a moment hoping I had any reason good enough to stop her from leaving but I knew she had to, and maybe right now that was the right thing to do.

"Okay but I'll come to drop you, please let me do that." I looked at her hoping she would agree, I dint want to leave her alone at all, not when she was going through so much.

"Fine, I'm heading to the parking lot, get the keys and lock the house." She said as she headed downstairs while I rushed back to the house to get the keys.

I locked the house in a hurry and headed straight to the parking lot, I rushed towards the corner where my car had been parked, I looked around but couldn't see her anywhere.

"Khushi!" I called her out as I looked around for her I rushed from one place to the other but I couldn't find her anywhere, did she just leave without me? why would she do that? I was going to drop her for heaven sake.

This girl was so stubborn sometimes, I couldn't stop worrying, what if something went wrong, what would I do?

"Don't tell me you left alone!" I stamped my feet angrily and just then, I saw her, a bit further from where I was standing, she was lying on the floor.

"Khushi!" I shouted as I rushed towards her, she was lying unconscious on the floor, I picked her up in my arms hurriedly and rushed towards my car, I was worried for her wondering what might have happened to her suddenly.

She had fainted like this even once before and I couldn't understand what was wrong with her, was it because she was stressed about Shrey or something else?

I put her on the backseat and drove her to the hospital directly hoping and praying that she was okay, she had so much of stress at the moment, maybe it was because of that.

I called Shrey who as usual dint receive my call, I dint know what was wrong with him, he was acting so strange suddenly, he even made me believe that maybe he was actually cheating on Khushi.